d_squared431

Ruler of the world

1) Have birth control put in the water supply but have an Antidote freely available. That way every child born would be a conscious decision. This would help with the growing overpopulation problem and in general make the world a better place.

2)Institute a death penalty for anyone involved in Writing, Directing or staring in a Chick Flick or any movie that intentionally depresses the audience or makes the audience cry (Old Yellow get an exemption!!).

More to come later. Elect me King and I will fix the world!!:P

If you were ruler of the world what would you change?

I'd eliminate the holiday season. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Walt

>:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Remind me to introduce you to Margaret Whitehouse, She's another kill joy.

The holiday season sucks--particularly holiday dinners. They are only slightly more misery-filled than a lengthy IRS audit. If they were so fucking great, we'd do them year round. We don't do them year round, of course, because it would increase the suicide and homicide rates dramatically.

The whole idea of a holiday dinner is for people to play some stupid-assed fake role that tradition dictates. Yeah, that's loads of fun. Count me out!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Walt

Dump Valium into the water supplies of the Middle East until everyone settles down over there.

and add some antipsycotic into the US water supply,

that would settle down the middle east, maybe some MDMA or something like that?

:D:P
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Dude, I totally agree with you, but you seem to be pretty ramped up about the holiday season and it's only September. You gonna be ok for the next few months, bro?

I'll be fine. Some people like to do their holiday shopping early; I like to do my holiday griping early!:D:D

Walt