Andy_Copland

Serious Solution Needed

Couple of nights ago these little kids (11 or 12 years old) pointed a BB gun at my sister and her kid (9 months old)

Her bloke is practically in crutches after a rugby match and cant do anything, the police have been called and as usual they dont come out.

my sister went to one of the kids houses and told the mother what happened, her response "its only a plastic toy."

Now the thought of these little shits pointing even a BB gun at my sister and baby is making me see red.

My solution so far is finish work early tomorrow, catch the little shits and take the gun. hopefully one of the daddy's comes out so i can vent some rage >:(

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Police have been called, its too complicated for them whn dealing with kids. They'd rather leave alone like they have. Wankers

Go catch kids.
Take BB gun from them
phone police and say you accidentally shot one and he is dead

That should get some police out there.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

My solution so far is finish work early tomorrow, catch the little shits and take the gun. hopefully one of the daddy's comes out so i can vent some rage >:(

Sounds good.

Snatch the BB gun, and tell them you will not hand it over to anyone but the police. If the parents file a theft complaint and the police show up, make your explanation, hand them the BB gun, and let them do with it as they will (return it or confiscate it). If the parents don't file a complaint, then you've got yourself a BB gun.