piisfish

Awesome low flying with a helicoter...

...where can i get one of those? :)
One of my goals in life is to become wealthy enough to drop $200,000 on an old russian MiG and have dogfights with my buddies on sunday afternoons. (they actually do have civilian clubs where you can do this...)
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

I totally agree with Kris on this one. Rod flew the hell out of that Bell and gave you every pennies worth. Cool dude to boot. That is still the best ride I have ever experienced to this day and I pull out the vids at least once a year.

We miss you Rod.
Please come back.
Josh K.
"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2000 of something"
Mitch Hedberg '68 - '05

What's a helicoter? :|

it's a kind of aircraft with a rotating roeller on the roof. :|

Cool, Fish! That's sounds just like a helicopter! -Is that what they're called on your side of the water? :)

:):):) -Ain't I a stinker? :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

try riding around in a blackhawk just above the trees in western germany, up and down the valleys, good stuff, also another good ride is a chinook or a blackhawk over baghdad, thats a big fuckin bird and it hauls ass, they both are. glad im in the military field im hoping for a few blackhawk/shithook drops when i get to georgia
Fly it like you stole it

Here's a video of Rod's ride with Kris bailing out at the end...oh the memories of the early days of being 50+ jump wonders...

:o:oB|

Bobby! My brother from another mother! Duuude! I had almost completely forgotten about that video! And, yes, we were definitely 50-jump chumps. I noticed the cam strapped to the side of my head. Man, not my brightest move. Glad I shelved it until I had over 300 jumps.;)

Thanks for the vid!!! All the new jumpers coming up who've never had a chance to ride Rod's heli certainly missed out on a once in a lifetime ride!
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Here's a video of Rod's ride with Kris bailing out at the end...oh the memories of the early days of being 50+ jump wonders...

:o:oB|

Bobby! My brother from another mother! Duuude! I had almost completely forgotten about that video! And, yes, we were definitely 50-jump chumps. I noticed the cam strapped to the side of my head. Man, not my brightest move. Glad I shelved it until I had over 300 jumps.;)

Thanks for the vid!!! All the new jumpers coming up who've never had a chance to ride Rod's heli certainly missed out on a once in a lifetime ride!

how are you strapped in?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

how are you strapped in?

Seatbelt across the waist.

I'm SO insanely jealous. I love when he is all low and then pulls way up then noses down again... that negative G must've rocked...

such an awesome pilot.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...