freeflir29

How many truely insane people do you know?

Do you ever feel like someone kidnapped you to the circus while you weren't paying attention?

Shit - I've felt like that since the day I was born!!

Actually, I was born into a circus family. I travelled the world and lived in a tent happily.

Then, one day that I was kidnapped by a roving band of Protestant housewives.

But, have you ever thought about the people who self medicate with drugs and alcohol to control their perceptions of life?

I have NEVER been accussed of that, and I mean EVER!!! And those voices, they won't go away!!! And, on top of it, I'm actually starting to hang out in the Bonfire!!! WTF!!! :P:P:P
We are all engines of karma

This is a long story, of the one truly crazy person I knew.

Mr. H grew up with an alcoholic dad who used to howl at the moon when it was full. He, his mother, and his sister would hide in the bathtub on those nights.

Mr. H's dad would tie him up to a bed frame, beat his back raw with a belt, then throw salt on it. Mr. H's dad did that alot.

Mr. H started sleeping in the basketball gym at night, to get away from his dad. Spent his nights dribbling the ball up and down the stairs. The year he graduated high school, Mr. H was his state's most sought after basketball player.

Mr. H didn't do well academically. Ended up in Vietnam. He reached a point where officers no longer fucked with him. When he looked them in the eye and told them he would shoot them, they believed him.

Mr. H came back from Vietnam. Ended up living on the streets of an American city. Somehow, found love from a woman, and they lived in my apartment building. That's how I met Mr. H. He actually taught me quite a bit about life, things that I really needed to know at that time. I feel extremely fortunate to have met the man.

I lived in that building for about 3 years. I'll never forget the night Mr. H heard a scream from the front of our building. He grabbed his cane, went outside and found a rape about to happen. It was a large man trying to drag a woman down an alley. He stopped the guy, cold, by breaking this heavy duty cane over the guy's head. You see, Mr. H's adrenaline system worked REALLY well. You could have shot Mr. H in the heart, and he still would have gotten to you. The bad guy didn't realize that.

For the next 3 days, Mr. H was as gray as I've ever seen a human being. Literally gray.

This is a true story.
We are all engines of karma