lawrocket

Hangover

I learned very early that when I drink liquor, I have a hangover - VERY upset stomache, usually. So I don't drink liquor anymore.

Otherwise, I'm such an unbelievable lightweight that I can't really drink enough to get hungover - my limit is three glasses of wine or 4 beers - any more than that, and I'm on the floor anyway.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I think we should ask Micro!!! Anyone got a cowbell??

LOL, I am wondering where Mr. Fuckerlicious was this morning, and if he's managed to survive himself and Patron...

Ciels-
Michele

LOL... yup, I think he's got a new nickname... :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The worst hangover I had was while I was at the DZ... good thing the next day was really poor weather! ;)

Let's just say that a night of watching a mud-wrestling event with the whole DZ at a local bar will always lead to a good time. :)
http://planetskydive.net/ - An online aggregation of skydiver's blogs.

I always say that 'Hard Liquor' makes me 'break out'
:$

Doors, Windows...TEETH!:ph34r:

The first and last bad hangover I ever had was Sept 22nd 1979. It was my then girl friends 21st birthday party, or rather the morning after.

Her parents had made a deal with her to buy her a car if she didn't drink until she was 21, a promise that she kept no matter HOW hard I tried!;)

We were in college, and all the friends were there, I drank a bottle of Jack myself in about 3 hours.

I woke up alone the next morning, about 5 miles outside of Champaign, IL.

In my running Trans Am, in the middle of some corn field.:S

Got back to her apartment to find out I had been playing Smokey and the Bandit 1/2 the night, one guy tried to follow me on his crotch rocket...but said when I went through the 2nd stop light at over 100, he just went back to wait for the bail call.

I was sick as a dog for two days, and never drank the hard stuff again!
:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Got back to her apartment to find out I had been playing Smokey and the Bandit 1/2 the night, one guy tried to follow me on his crotch rocket...but said when I went through the 2nd stop light at over 100, he just went back to wait for the bail call.

Clearly, Jesus loves you! :P;):D
We are all engines of karma

my tequila hangover today is not funny. not at all. so f*ck off.

j/k...

i keep having this sensation that i'm leaning to the left. it's very weird.

Either take off your RIGHT shoe, or go find the left one!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

my tequila hangover today is not funny. not at all. so f*ck off.

Yeah, but you were *hilarious* last night. :D:D:D I'm saving your PMs for posterity.

i keep having this sensation that i'm leaning to the left. it's very weird.

Don't go into Speaker's Corner, then. They won't know what to make of the change.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke