Jeth

What do ya think of this rig design?

you're on your own with the gloves, I hate gloves, and I live in Florida...the hell would I need gloves for?!?!?

but here:

http://www.amazingsocks.com/web-pid-F1415-Wigwam-INgenius-Rebel-Quarter-Sock-item.htm

yellow it is...:S

Who want to buy me some sox on BARTER :) they dont ship outside the USA>:(

I will order the socks for you if you want me to and then ship it to you.
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

I am sorry, I tried REALLY hard not to post this, but you DID ask! The purple looks like vomit for sure. The purple and yellow look awful together, but if you insist on putting those colours together, rather DON'T add the third colour,.. i.e. the blue, just go for the purple and yellow ( I mean, they are bright enough on their own).. what is the cost for FULL tie dye, instead of the free partial tie tye, as I think maybe the full tie dye will look better?

Sorry if I sound very critical, but the first thing I thought when I saw the purple tie dye, was VOMIT!

Also
why don't you give the yellow tie dye a try too?

would be interested to see a photo of the final rig!

xx

Sarah

Ok, people, you need to look down in the thread for my revised design! I now realize that the first one was hideous, thank you for setting me straight on that one.
But I do like my latest. So if you are going to comment, please comment on this one!

(But I don't mind the brutally honest comments, go ahead with whatever reaction you have. :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

I woUld strongly disagree, my rig is Purple and yellow and it looks
FANTASTIC you obviously have extremely poor taste:D:D

Thank you, Squeak. I love yellow and purple, too. :)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

I have a yellow cutaway handle...or at least it was when I got it to replace the orange one...and now it's almost black just from checking handles...
yellow is VERY easy to see when you need your handles...but it gets very dirty very quickly.:P

should the cut away and reserve handle be different colors for safety reasons? Maybe Im wrong but I read that before.

Ya, I thought about that. But I'm pretty confident that I will pull them in the right order. And anyway, I don't think it would help me to just have 2 different colors, I'd need the cutaway to be red to be helpful.
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

OOps I meant different from each other.... cutaway one color then reserve a different color?

yellow is VERY easy to see when you need your handles...but it gets very dirty very quickly

Dude then stop checking the handles, I mean looking pretty is what counts right? :D:P
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

should the cut away and reserve handle be different colors for safety reasons? Maybe Im wrong but I read that before.

Or even a D-ring for the reserve handle rather than a pillow. There's pros and cons to both approaches; personally I'll always have a D-ring because I like the idea that I can hook one finger or the thumb of either hand in there and still get the reserve out in a situation where I'm incapacitated.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Or even a D-ring for the reserve handle rather than a pillow. There's pros and cons to both approaches; personally I'll always have a D-ring because I like the idea that I can hook one finger or the thumb of either hand in there and still get the reserve out in a situation where I'm incapacitated.

Personally thats what Ill have as well. I prefer them and will fully accept the "cons" of a D-ring

Can you even see your handles past your breasts? I can't, I just do it all by feel, so the color is a moot issue for me. I like having a D ring anyway, it's worked well for me twice so far.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Can you even see your handles past your breasts? I can't, I just do it all by feel, so the color is a moot issue for me. I like having a D ring anyway, it's worked well for me twice so far.

[hijack]
Im distracted by the above highlighted comment...
[/hijack]
:)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Can you even see your handles past your breasts?

Yes I am a A cup so I do not have that problem.... HOWEVER

just do it all by feel, so the color is a moot issue for me.

I do it by feel also just because i have a easy refrence point. MEN dont have that, except the ones with moobs.

I like having a D ring

Me to... ive jumped both and I am never fond of a pillow on my left

Ok, U guys totally hijacked my thread!!

But you've settled on your rig design, what else do we have to talk about? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yellow sox and purple gloves B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well maybe someone else wants to totally rip my new design as much as you guys ripped my old one. ;)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

Well maybe someone else wants to totally rip my new design as much as you guys ripped my old one. ;)

nope. I really rather we talk about Skymama's boobs and what it is she does by feel.... :):P:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I like your latest design. Much more simple. Not a wings, but a good example of simple is the rig I am going to get as soon as I have more money.

I spend a lot of time sliding and what not. And I jump a lot. So having a mostly black rig is a nessecity if I don't want to clean it every reserve repack.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

There's the middle ground. Choose the low porfile reserve handle. It's the same size as a pillow, but it's a D-Ring.

There's the middle ground. Choose the low porfile reserve handle. It's the same size as a pillow, but it's a D-Ring.

Coincidentally, it's what I have.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke