TheAnvil

Do you ever have nice days out and NOT feel like jumping?

Today is a nice day out. I am about to go back outside and head to the beach to read and sun. But after my morning run, I just knew that I did not feel like jumping today. Very odd. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody else ever felt the same way. I'm going to sun, read, garden a bit, get the home ready for sale, and do moving stuff today. I wonder why I don't feel like jumping with it so nice out, but am content to hang out in Jax and do things with friends here. Most odd.

moon-pies,

Vinny
:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Yes. The more we jump, the more we realize we don't have to jump at every opportunity. But we must remember the clock is always ticking and he who dies with the most cool jumps wins. So quality matters. You'll jump when you want. It's your sexy body.:P

I am in cleaning mode. I was thinking hard about going down to Orlando to hang out or go jump at the dz...but I started at 8 a.m. on laundry and will be ironing and going to the grocery store in a little while. I feel like being domestic today. Tomorrow that will probably all change...:P

Yeah, and today was one of those days. I packed my rig last night expecting to be at SSC by 9:00 AM and jumping all day. I got up watched the news then went back to bed until noon.:P I think I will go cut the grass. Its funny, I can afford to make 20-30 jumps a month but only feel like making 3-5. I did get one jump last Monday and I am scheduled for a balloon jump on Friday (still slots available).
Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

I slept in til one and then got up- didnt even shower- and went to an outdoor art show. got an ice cream cone, despite the chill weather. and now im watching overboard on tnt. the thing about skydiving- is there is always another day to skydive. ;):)
"The most wasted day of all is that upon which we have not laughed..." Nicholas Chamfort.

yep...though I did jump today... it was only because I never heard back from my friends, whom I invited to go to a festival today...

and I only did one jump... I did sit copilot on one load though.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm in a bit of a quandry. I just finished jump #99 today. I wanted to get 100 before I take the Scott Miller course next weekend.

I've also got the best winter garden coming along than I've had in several years, and can't neglect my babies. After all, I'll get to eat them all of next year.
I'm actually going to neglect work on Monday in order to transplant my beets. Best looking crop to date.
I also need to finish the work on a lady's house because she wants to sell it.

Decisions, decisions!