snowslider

deleting a post

It says at the bottom of the page one of the things I can do is delete my posts. I have seen the options after I have made a post, I can edit and or delete. Is there a time limit on this? At about 5 am the other night I thought it would be a good idea to add my dick to the collection of others and now that I'm sober...i'm thinking I would rather it not be there to haunt me. Another reason for feeling this way is...well I haven't really gotten any of the sexy dz.com ladies so much as even saying hi...:$:S

One of the moderators will be able to tell you or it might be in a FAQ section somewhere. That's funny though.

Ok, I'm a sexy dz lady - but I'm happily married - but at least I said "hi"! Now you shouldn't feel so bad.

PM a moderator and they should be able to remove it for you!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Another reason for feeling this way is...well I haven't really gotten any of the sexy dz.com ladies so much as even saying hi...

Not sure if I count as one of the sexy dz.com ladies, but you at least got skydiverbrian to notice ya;)

As for the time limit to delete a post, I think it's around the five hour mark.

Lesson learned, don't post whore when drinking:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It says at the bottom of the page one of the things I can do is delete my posts. I have seen the options after I have made a post, I can edit and or delete. Is there a time limit on this? At about 5 am the other night I thought it would be a good idea to add my dick to the collection of others and now that I'm sober...i'm thinking I would rather it not be there to haunt me. Another reason for feeling this way is...well I haven't really gotten any of the sexy dz.com ladies so much as even saying hi...:$:S

Are you talking about your naked picture in-

Re: [Fallschirmjager] ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

I'm sure you can delete it. But it's probably been copied and posted on other web pages. It must be all over the world by now. But at least it won't be here. Hope I answered your question.:ph34r:

One of the moderators will be able to tell you or it might be in a FAQ section somewhere. That's funny though.

Ok, I'm a sexy dz lady - but I'm happily married - but at least I said "hi"! Now you shouldn't feel so bad.

PM a moderator and they should be able to remove it for you!B|

Thanks Katie, your right, you are Sexy, you have a lucky husband who's a badass skydiver!!

The forum rules state:

User Requested Post Removal Policy
As an open public forum user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of posting those communications. We will usually not honor requests for post removals or editing. You can edit or delete your own posts for up to 6 hours after you posted.

No, I'm not going to remove your post. I kinda like it anyway. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Many of the women on this site (are too classy or busy skydiving and at a dropzone) wouldn't come right out and comment on it or send you a pm anyways in response to that. :S

I am sure that the info. is filed away under all of our, "Hmmm... let's see if he's got anything else going for him now file..." ;)

You know, like evidence of a sense of humor, character and intellect as well? I'm sure we all think there is more to a guy than just a... well...

you get the picture. :P We certainly did. :$:o

The greenies have spoken preserved forever for prosterity. Now just pray that the thread dies and no one digs it back up, but knowing how embarrassed you are about it now someone will store that little nugget of information
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

hahaha...i'm now sure that the bigger mistake was calling attention to the original mistake. I'm not that bothered or embarassed, I usually never regret anything I do. I'm not married, just got out of a two year relationship, so I don't even wear that ring anymore. Well, enjoy! Hopefully one day I'll show up at your DZ or see someone at a boogie and we can laugh about it over a beer or two!. Had a good weekend jumping!! That's what counts.:)

The forum rules state:

User Requested Post Removal Policy
As an open public forum user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of posting those communications. We will usually not honor requests for post removals or editing. You can edit or delete your own posts for up to 6 hours after you posted.

No, I'm not going to remove your post. I kinda like it anyway. ;)

Ha Ha Snowslider !:D This is precisely why: Skymama Da man... B| gotta love her... all that wit & in control of the reigns, :P toooo schweeeeet !! LMAO
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}