sistaluv

1st Jump Pics...

The second I landed I ran right up to my instructor and asked when I could sign up for # 2:D

Heehee ... sounds like me on my 1st tandem :D

Here's a still from my video of AFF2. It's bad quality, sorry for that. There was also a picture taken, half a second before I pulled ... they put it on the club's website as the only photo to illustrate the AFF-blablah B| (It's way too large to upload here.)

"Ha ! I laugh at danger and drop ice cubes down the vest of fear ..." (Blackadder)

I just noticed you guys did tandem for your 1st jump. Did you have to go with someone first? Mine was alone.:ouspa and cspa maybe have differnt regulations?
Oh and very nice first pic;)

I did static line my first time, i wasn't scared, plus the price was cheaper:-).

I liked it so much I did it again. The second picture is my second jump. It was cool. It was Dad my brother and I. Was like a family jump. It was only greg and I for our first jump. I'm progressing very slowly, mainly cause It's a 3 hours drive to my dropzone. ON JUMP 4 (MY MOST RECENT) I STOOD IT UP. Big Accomplishment for me:-0
-Doug
You get in a plane and after a few minutes, you throw yourself at the ground.

you dont need a parachute to skydive, but you do need a parachute to skydive twice