DeNReN

How many Trick or Treaters?

Well how many of the lil candy munching gobblins and princesses have been to your door tonight??

78 here sofar....dont expect any more but the light is still on.

Only about 10 so far but's COLD and windy with snow on the ground so I don't expect to get a lot (and I have to leave here in about 45 minutes anyway).

More candy for me!

'Shell
'Shell

We went through 3 bags of candy and then had to go into my own chocolate stash. I'm glad they've stopped now, I need my chocolate!

Out of the mouths of babes...

One boy complained that I took too long to get to the door.
One boy complained when I gave him a Trix and asked for a Whopper instead. He didn't even give me the Trix back!
One little girl refused to say Trick-or-Treat and had the biggest frown on her face.
Another boy asked me to throw away his trash, which of course, I did. As I was closing the door, I heard his mom say, "Tony!" in a scolding voice. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You just listed the reasons that I now have my front porch light off. Damn kids now a days[:/]

What happened to saying "Thank you."?

Believe it or not I did get one group ring my door bell. They heard the dogs barking, and rang it again. I guess they didn't get the hint that there are no lights on:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Well how many of the lil candy munching gobblins and princesses have been to your door tonight??

---------------------------------------------------------
The place we moved from in Las Vegas...we got three kids last year.
We moved to a relatively small town in Utah and I quit counting kids at 100 tonite and they are still coming.
And like Skymama....we had to break into the "special" chocolate stash.

My wife loves the holidays. She had me carving pumpkins all morning.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

About 300 is my rough guess. Swarms of kids, you just stay outside and hand it out.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am