bigway

Cheapest you have paid for custom made gear

For people that are not dealers or sponsored jumpers. I am wondering what the average is that people pay for BRAND NEW kit This is container, main and reserve including whatever options. NOT including Cypres or AAD.

I just notice if you really search for it, you can always gear really cheap but on the fip side if you do not search for it can be very expensive.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

For people that are not dealers or sponsored jumpers. I am wondering what the average is that people pay for BRAND NEW kit This is container, main and reserve including whatever options. NOT including Cypres or AAD.

I just notice if you really search for it, you can always gear really cheap but on the fip side if you do not search for it can be very expensive.

----------------------------------------------------------
My first custom made rig cost me 850 bucks in 1982
It was a really hot shit Parainnovators Streamlite with a Piglet reserve and a screamin' Unit main.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Brand New Custom Container, Custom Main and Reserve - $2,114.00 including Shipping.:)
At the very First Dublin Boogie, I won a 50% off Cert for a Complete Custom Aerodyne Rig. I had 20 Jumps at That time and no gear. 3 years later and I am still Jumping that Same Rig and Love it.

Brand New Custom Container, Custom Main and Reserve - $2,114.00 including Shipping.:)
At the very First Dublin Boogie, I won a 50% off Cert for a Complete Custom Aerodyne Rig. I had 20 Jumps at That time and no gear. 3 years later and I am still Jumping that Same Rig and Love it.

Yeah, I jumped his Icon rig at 20 something jumps and then I won a 40% off Cert for the Complete Custom Aerodyne rig at the following year's Dublin boogie. :)