airtwardo

Da ~ B E A R S !

I think they are either more schizo than dallas or woefully over rated, but either way, I'm glad they beat the Giants.

Which team will show up next week? The one that squeaked by the hapless cards and got beat by the Dolphins, or the one that played in the 3th & 4th quarters of the Giants game?

steveOrino

Da Bears return of a missed FG for 108 Yards.

Ok, believe it or not, I do understand football (I'm a G.R.I.T.S., after all), but I need help understanding how one makes 108 yards on a 100-yard field. Did it start 8 yards into the endzone or something?

Da Bears return of a missed FG for 108 Yards.

Ok, believe it or not, I do understand football (I'm a G.R.I.T.S., after all), but I need help understanding how one makes 108 yards on a 100-yard field. Did it start 8 yards into the endzone or something?

That's exactly it. And this one (on November 12) tied the 108 yd record set by his teammate, Nathan Vasher, on November 13, 2005. :S

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Does not seem like this was 21 years ago...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4606953615936485395

I think I still have this on vinyl! B|

B|

I still have it on VHS!:)
The '85 bears SHOULD have been a Dynasty!

Quick story...(big surprise huh?)

A guy I went to High School with made the Bears as a running back, only problem was...he was a RUNNING BACK!

Kinda hard to get in the game, backing up Sweetness!
At the time Walter only missed one game as a starter, my buddy got in...by half time he had a broken arm.:S

He use to do all kinds of charity stuff around our little community, asked me and another friend to jump into a March of Dimes event he was putting on...which we did.

After we landed and were sampling the keg, I go over to this guy that keeps playing with my gear. He's telling me how he always wanted to jump, but wasn't sure if he had the 'balls', and besides he had some physical limitations that would no doubt keep him from doing it.

I was awe struck as we introduce ourselves...I'm shaking hands with my hero, #46 Doug Plank! :oB|:$:)

The guy the 46 defence was NAMED after!

( I thought he would be bigger! ):ph34r:

The 'physical limitation'?

A broken neck!

He was playing profession football with the toughest defence on the field at the time with a BROKEN NECK!
...and thought skydiving might 'hurt' him?!:S;)

He's not IN the video because he was always in physical therapy every day, to get ready for the NEXT game...B|

Walter and Jim Mac weren't there either during the actual filming, they thought it was a bad idea and would jinx their shot....if you look close you can see their parts are 'blue screened' in front of the band.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

FOR ALL YOU BEARS FANS! Go south on I-65 out of Chicago 200 miles and you will find the next super bowl champs. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!

We will be wishing the Bears fans BlueSkies and ringing in a beer for ya!

Oh...did they leave BALTIMORE?!:o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~