selwynj

L&B service

What great service! I purchased a Viso some time ago when these became available and really enjoyed the digital screen. I accidently broke the alti on an exit and then contacted L&B via e-mail. They said send it back and we will have a look at it. Not only did they look at the damage, they send me a new one. Yes a new one including the safety cover free!!! This is unparalleled service and I definitely want to place a feather in their cap.
I will happily continue jumping their products. Well Done!
“It takes ten years to get ten years’ experience” Eric "tonto" Stephenson D515 PASA

Same here:

some day, I broke the display of a maybe one or two years old pro-track and mads sent me a new one within days after I returned the broken one.

L6B customer service rocks!

alex

--
www.tandemmaster.net
www.skydivegear.de

L & B's service is top notch. This year at PIA Stefan showed me how to ad my name on my Altitrack using the Jump Track 3 software and also how to get the serial number out of the Altitrack for the signature line in Jump Track 3. I couldn't be more happier the only thing is after we did this I inadvertently had something happen to a Windows XP start up file and had to reformat the drive and load everything back up again from a backup drive. Everything is still working fine in Jumptrack 3.

L & B is a great company with great products and excellent customer service.

Chris

I had to dredge this thread up. I've used L&B Jumptrack software for a few years and recently replaced my PC with a Windows7 64bit system. The download unit for my Altitrack no longer worked but they have a replacement program. My only complaint about L&B's customer service is that they wouldn't even let me pay for shipping and I felt the situation was unfair to them! What an amazing company... I felt like the Altitrack, download unit, and Jumptrack software was a pricey purchase a few years ago but worth it. Now, I realize that this company cares more about its customers than any I've ever seen and the purchase was a bargain. Thanks, Steffen! I hope I run into you someday and can buy you a beer.

WOW!! broken AltiTrack case 2.5 weeks ago. Talked to L&B about it and my discovery that my JumpTrack wouldn't work with my new laptop (Win7) Shipped 12 days ago first chance I had to get to the PO. Replacement unit, upgraded JumpTrack USB and software already here!!!
Should not be surprised, L&B's reputation has always been one of great equipment and great service, and over the years I've used/trusted a Dytter, PRO-Dytter, PRO-Track and my AltiTrack.
You'll always have my business and recommendation/referrals.
Thanks!
FCAJUMP
Always remember that some clouds are harder than others...