ACMESkydiver

Great...SPIKE is airing 'A Skydiver's Worst Fear! Can't find his RipCord!'

Who gives a shit.

Who gives a shit what the media thinks.

Who gives a shit what anyone thinks for that matter.

Ooh Ooh look at the drama the media creates. That is their fucking job. Sensationalism. Get use to it or move to another planet.

It is amazing the drama that is created elsewhere and then perpetuated right here on this site. :|

Who gives a shit.

Who gives a shit what anyone thinks for that matter.

Ooh Ooh look at the drama the media creates. That is their fucking job. Sensationalism. Get use to it or move to another planet.

It is amazing the drama that is created elsewhere and then perpetuated right here on this site. :|

Hahaha, I love you.

So true.

Not to push this to SC....

but the medias sensationalism of things has set the stage for regulation in the past... not a good thing for aviation on a whole. You get enough people pissed off because of something the new covered you get enough people pissed off enough to push for legislation...

So yes, you should give a shit what others think... those others may take away your playground.
Arianna Frances

Who gives a shit.

-Got you pretty riled up! :D

I don't care either, funks...I don't have to deal with media fallout. I don't jump any more.

The rest of you have to put up with 'So what happened to that guy I saw on ______ TV show? Is that gonna happen to you??'

I have to deal with media skewing shit for business, and I prefer to be informed of what some ignoramus is going to spout out at me about how 'my company' runs based on shit they see in the media...:S

It was just interesting. Go about your day.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Don't poke the bear!!
I could go off on a serious rant here about the media, newpeople, "investigative reporting", ratings sweeps, etc....... but I won't. To easy to fire me up on this one.....

That statement means a lot coming from a MEDIA MONKEY! :ph34r: Insider knows his stuff.

Love ya, Corey! :)
~Jaye

If you all remember the best little whorehouse in Texas ( not the play.... the whorehouse), the shit hit the fan when an unscrupulous reporter from Houston ran an article that revealed that there was a whorehouse operating in Texas that was technically in violation of Texas law. He said the Department of Public Safety was ignoring this, and the governor over-reacted by closing the whorehouse. Those media guys can certainly cause trouble on a slow news day.

If you all remember the best little whorehouse in Texas ( not the play.... the whorehouse), the shit hit the fan when an unscrupulous reporter from Houston ran an article that revealed that there was a whorehouse operating in Texas that was technically in violation of Texas law. He said the Department of Public Safety was ignoring this, and the governor over-reacted by closing the whorehouse. Those media guys can certainly cause trouble on a slow news day.

Whorehouses are illegal. Skydiving isnt. What the fucks your point?

Whorehouses are illegal. Skydiving isnt. What the fucks your point?

Down, boy! Easy there, big fella...:ph34r:

You sure are pissed at something that doesn't matter, funks! :|

How 'bout a footie massage? I have a lovely parrafin dip bath here, too! Verrry relaxing. :)
-And I know a dentist we might scam some valium from...or I think Gia might have the rest of your Rx bottle...:ph34r:
~Jaye