skydiverek

New Infinity rig website

Yes the new website kicks ass. Now if you could get a rig form them before the end of the season it would be even better.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Hi mktoson,

This is nothing negative towards you, just a thought.

Since the 'floating laterals' are a piece of webbing that are stitched into place at each end, at the container, while going around the hip ring; just what do they do?

Both ends are fixed, I do not see what they accomplish. But I've had 'riggers blank' before (kind of like writer's blank but for us folks).

Jerry

It's more about the lateral having a connection to the corner of the rig. On most cut in laterals on rigs, you will see the rig floating off peoples backs, especially in a sit. The lateral is curved around your back, so when it straightens, it moves away from your back. With the new infinity style, it is cut in for comfort and to keep the rig from shifting, and attached straight to the corners to keep it from coming off your back.

And by having it floating, I am sure it makes it easier to make and makes for a very comfortable yet secure fit.

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

I wonder if the floating laterals can be retrofitted.:S

i asked the same question when they came out. the official answer was, to paraphrase, "nothing is impossible, but the cost can make it impractical". [sad]
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I wonder if the floating laterals can be retrofitted.:S

Dude,

That's a good excuse to get a new one! B|
I love the floating lats on my new rig, and it's kind of a
bummer when I need to jump my "older" Infinity.
Guess I might have to upgrade that rig, too! :P

BTW, when's your bro Leon going to get back in the air?

Shark out.