SkydiveStMarys

So, if you were invited to TomKats wedding, would ya go?

Yes for two reason.

reason 1. So that I can kick Tom Cruise in the nutz

reason 2. So that when they ask if there are any objections I can say yes, she is young enough to be his daughter for crying out loud.

It won't last, look at all the "perfect" couples that are now calling it quits. It's only a matter of time before J-lo is single again.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Only if they are paying the way, and I don't actually have to attend the ceremony ~ I don't want the aliens trying to invade my body. :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Give me your Mancard!
:D:P
Bobbi

no no now wait, there is a difference between fooling around with some young thing and marrying her.
I condone the fooling around somewhat, but the marrying well I'm not a fan of. It's their life though, and I got money says it's over in less than 3 years.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Aww sweetie, didn't you know? They already have invaded your body.

Get yourself audited as soon as possible so you can work on those thetans. :|

Anyone laying odds yet? I'm gonna say 5.5 years, at least 1 biological son, and a pre-nup worth its weight in plutonium.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I'd go. Who am I to turn down a free trip to Italy?

And, I would attend the wedding...the people watching would be awesome and you know there will be some B-List celebrity lady who's going to want some attention.B|

The marriage might make it to 5 years. Tom's crazy, it wouldn't surprise me if he has a complete meltdown, then Katy can have him committed and she's living in fat city.:o

Chris

Aww sweetie, didn't you know? They already have invaded your body.

Get yourself audited as soon as possible so you can work on those thetans. :|

Anyone laying odds yet? I'm gonna say 5.5 years, at least 1 biological son, and a pre-nup worth its weight in plutonium.

We should start a bet. Or someone should make it a poll.

I'm going to bet that the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes marriage will last 2.5 years.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

No but i would accept the free fare to italy an then visit the Moto Guzzi Factory in Lago De Como, and then Visit the Ducati factoryB|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah, and I'd do it to the nines. I'd give press releases about my presence there. Take out television ads with me in them to generate a "who is that?" pre-wedding buzz.

I'd contact all of the television rags that I'd grant an exclusive interview to them, sell my story to people, and then float a rumor that I am actually the child of Frank Sinatra and some waitress so that people would be asked.

Then I'd find some diva in need of press to be my date. Someone like Liza Minelli, and I'd tell everyone that "Liza's back, and she's better than ever." Nah, maybe that's going too far. Maybe some 80's sex symbol who's in need of a career boost. That's it! My date will be Rebecca de Mornay! Is she single? THAT would cause some press! Especially after me and Rebecca have a big fight at the reception when I tell her that Hot Seat was my favorite show, and Wally George was my idol!

Hey, Peter? Would the Geek Factory help me out here? Hook me up with a sponsorship deal, so I can do this in the way of Star Jones? Maybe get the word out about my having a lot of therapy to come to terms with myself. It's the hip thing! Maybe if I overcame bulimia or something.

That would be a BLAST! Crash Tom Cruise's wedding, with his ex girlfriend, disrupt the reception, all in the name of a good hoax. Obviously, my name would be "John Smith."

My wife is hotter than your wife.