n2skdvn

safari pics!!

Allright here are the latest pics from my on-going adventures. went to east tsavo wildlife reserve in kenya. bumpy trip going there but it was worth it.
real neat to see animals out in the wild and not behind a cage. did'nt get to see any lions but the elephants made up for it!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

ooh...I'm jealous! I've always wanted to go on safari. :)

If only so you can practice your vetenary skills by sticking your arm up an elephant's butt-hole. :P

First - love the new avatar. ;) meow

Second - ewwww!!! It's bad enough taking temps on dogs and cats. No way do I want to try taking a temp on an animal of that size. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

You know me.. if I can make a silly reference... I would be happy to do it.....

Julian: [singing] I like to move it, move it / She like to move it, move it / He like to move it, move it / You like to... *move it*!

Julian: Shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again...

Its good to see an American getting out and about in the world, so many of your fellow countrymen think travelling is going to somewhere else in America. Good on you! Keep posting your pics, glad you're having a great time. Where are you off to next?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca