yardhippie

When good friends, go bad!

There are many things you don't know about me! I am already on vacation in my mind. You never know what could happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you doin tonight?

Uhhh Oh!!.....
I know sleep is really just a cheap caffeine substitute.. But after last night, I cant afford caffeine anymore so I may have to switch to the cheap substitute (Sleep) at some point.:D
:D

of course I could always just sleep on Friday sometime.:o:D:D

There are many things you don't know about me! I am already on vacation in my mind. You never know what could happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you doin tonight?

Uhhh Oh!!.....
I know sleep is really just a cheap caffeine substitute.. But after last night, I cant afford caffeine anymore so I may have to switch to the cheap substitute (Sleep) at some point.:D
:D

of course I could always just sleep on Friday sometime.:o:D:D

Fear not my friend! I do have to cook tonight. I have at least 3-4 hours of cooking to do and 3 bottles of wine. I should be ready to head out somewhere round midnight! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I am REALLY glad now that I skipped trivia last night.:)

Most of us went to trivia but skipped the Pony. It can be done. :P

And trivia guy says his name is "Wil" for short. Because if you're going to have a nickname you shouldn't have an extraneous letter. No wonder he's not getting laid. :ph34r:

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I should be ready to head out somewhere round midnight!

Hippy.. After much deep thought and consideration...

Taking into account my well.. bank account.. After last night..
My complete lack of Sleep..
And of course my complete lack of common sense...

I have concluded there is only one proper course of action for tonight..
Clairmont Lounge!! (Easier on the wallet and always a cultural experience. Also I have an urge for a PBR in a Can)

So you're not going to join him??? When you're done with your cooking of course...

I dont belive its a matter of my willingness to wave the flag of debauchery, and standfast at ATM of dispair.
Its a matter of getting what would be a TWO-day strip-club pass from the Hottie! :P

Especially since I keep tellin her now that its winter Im gonna slow down, but as of late ive just piled all my jump $ into clubs and outings! B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Just seemed to me that YOU were the one suggesting going out tonight. Said you'd be ready around midnight. :D:P

Good friends, going bad! :o

I blame Mic. Shes the one who said "you never know what could happen".
Its all her fault! :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

From the thread title, I thought you meant good friends who go really bad like robbing a bank; and next thing you know you're driving the getaway car.:o

For any law enforcement people who are reading this, this never happened to me.:)

Chris

Laura - I don't think his name is what keeps him from getting laid. I think it might be the hairdo. [:/]

Hippie - You can only blame me if you actually go out tonight after your cooking. Have fun, my friend. If anyone can hang at a strip club two nights in a row it would be you. Good luck with Hottie, though. ;)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.