waltappel

Who is this Sangiro guy?

I'm thinking nobody has ever really seen him and he doesn't post here very often so he must be a mysterious alter ego of someone who *does* exist in the real world.

I've met Billvon, so it can't be him. Maybe Skymama and Sangiro are really the same person. Or maybe Sangiro and Cocheese are the same person.

Ok, here's my speculation. Feel free to add to it:

Sangiro, funks, and airtwardo are all the same person--they reside within the body of a 43 year old housewife named Nancy, who lives in suburban Chicago and is afflicted with multiple personalities.

She likes cats, but only 6-toed cats.

Walt

He's real, here's another look... :o:):D

EDIT: Please respect Sangiro's wishes with respect to the posting of his picture on this website.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

She does. I have seen her BOOBIES! B|

Then maybe SHE is Sangiro!

Wlat

You're so excited you forgot how to spell your own alias?? Who are you and what have you done to Walt, Wlat?

*I've met Sangiro and he looks just like I imagined him B|~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

She does. I have seen her BOOBIES! B|

Then maybe SHE is Sangiro!

Wlat

You're so excited you forgot how to spell your own alias?? Who are you and what have you done to Walt, Wlat?

*I've met Sangiro and he looks just like I imagined him B|~~April

Shit, I do that a lot and usually catch it before posting. For future reference, Walt = Wlat.:D:D

Walt

I think waltappel is Sangiro! And he's looking for attention. :D:D

NAY!! If that were so he could post pics of turds unabated.;):D:D

No, No! Don't get him started on THAT again! I made the mistake of asking him about it at the DZ and he had the pictures saved in his camera - eeeuuuwwwww!!!!
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

No, No! Don't get him started on THAT again! I made the mistake of asking him about it at the DZ and he had the pictures saved in his camera - eeeuuuwwwww!!!!

He must be really proud of those pictures. He got out his camera and showed a group of people at a restaurant on Saturday night. They were a group of skydivers drinking beer so most of them admired his artistic genius. :D
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Not only have I met him, I've jumped with him. He has a bad habit of falling off of the airplane once we get to "SET" in the exit count.>:(:ph34r::D

I think Phree was on that dive with us, I know DiverDriver and Betsy were. Hilarious.;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Not only have I met him, I've jumped with him. He has a bad habit of falling off of the airplane once we get to "SET" in the exit count.

I think Phree was on that dive with us, I know DiverDriver and Betsy were. Hilarious.

If thatw as at WFFC a couple of years ago, I believe I was on that jump as well.

Not only have I met him, I've jumped with him. He has a bad habit of falling off of the airplane once we get to "SET" in the exit count.>:(:ph34r::D

I think Phree was on that dive with us, I know DiverDriver and Betsy were. Hilarious.;)

THAT was Sangiro? Whaa whooo?? Where? Man, you guys need to keep me posted on this stuff. Dang if I can't remember what he looks like.

OHHHH!!! He was the one with the goggles upside down while B^2 and I raked his face trying to pull them down. Good times. Good times. Damn near put his eye out.

Sorry HH.
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125