boinky

Desktop Images

Yesterday, I changed my desktop image. Every time I look at it, I just say, "WOW" to myself. The picture I've posted doesn't do justice to the real thing, but you get the idea.

It made me wonder what type desktop pictures everyone else has. Do you have a special picture, or do you just have the standard blue screen?

Please post your pics! :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

That's cute. :)
At home, I have Webshots running on my computer. It cycles through my pics and changes the wallpaper every 30 minutes. Love it. As I find new pictures that are beautiful and intrigue me, they get added into the cycle. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I have 3 computers that I use. I'm too lazy to take screenshots, but here are all the pics.

The landscape ones were sent from my friend in VT. He knows I crave seeing the colors change on trees since I don't get that here in FL. If you look closely, you can see the shadow of the balloon that he jumped out of.

The freefly one is of some DeLand friends and me.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The Background on it is that Firefighter pulled that dog out of a burning house. After they were down fighting the fire the Dog walked up to the guy everyone was kind of Nervous not sure what it was going to do and it started to lick him in thanks for saving its life. As an EMT/firefighter it strikes home for me.
As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

At work we can't change our desktop. We're stuck with our Government's logo.

At home I change it depending on who's visiting.
Home Alone (Baseball Season) - Boston Red Sox Logo
Home Alone (Other Times) - Kristin Davis on a bed
Nephew Visiting - Transformers Battle Art
Sister Visiting - Pics Composite of Swoop & Flare (my two Gerbils).
Mother Visiting - Photo of Convict Lake in California.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2488191;search_string=i%20went%20fishing%20in%20the%20ocean;#2488191

sunrise1 is what I have. I took it fishing in Florida about a month ago. For some reason I couldn't get this saved and then uploaded so I just linky to the time I posted it before.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I change mine all the time, what I've got now is ol' girl and the dog "Floyd", from our Bandon Oregon road trip last month. Dogs name is Tinkerbell but I just had to change it when we're on the road:P

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-