cocheese

What two commers would you like to catch in bed?

Bondage Tape

There are just so many ways to go with this...I can't possibly pick just one. :S:D

If it feels good on your wrists ... ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Cocheese and Krisanne.

I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking the writeup would be spectacular!

Walt

Walt, Walt, Walt ...

You should know me well enough by now to know that I would never, ever share such details on dropzone.com.

And besides, cheesypoofs wouldn't be able to sit up, let alone type after that experience. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Lisamariewillbe and anyone

That was my past, I dont sleep with "anyone" anymore :D Im flattered ..... I think :P

Yes it was meant to be a flattering comment Lisa, The Anyone however, don't misinterperate that, the only reason it said Lisamariewillbe and "anyone" is because I really wouldn't care who the other person caught was. why would I if i was just going to "tune them out" like a good monogimous little perv would !:ph34r::DB|;):P
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

I am a witness even. Jen offered to Share Angela with him. She really did.:|

Dave wins that bet. I would not have believed it if I hadnt seen it with own eyes. Of course this was after Jen and I had Drank a little over a Case of beer just between the Two of us.
B|:):D

Whoa there J...Dave didn't win that bet just yet. He has to make it to the east coast first...and I really don't see him doing that, which is precisely why I said I would share! :P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Cocheese and Krisanne.

Walt

Walt, Walt, Walt ...

You should know me well enough by now to know that I would never, ever share such details on dropzone.com.

And besides, cheesypoofs wouldn't be able to sit up, let alone type after that experience. :P

Plus, this thread is about real-time observations of such liaisons, not written narratives...the former being much more entertaining. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Cocheese and Krisanne.

Walt

Walt, Walt, Walt ...

I'm thinkin' he meant that he would turn it into one of his famous stories since he would be the one catching you two. Have you ever noticed that his stories almost always has him as the reporter, not the participant?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I am a witness even. Jen offered to Share Angela with him. She really did.:|

Dave wins that bet. I would not have believed it if I hadnt seen it with own eyes. Of course this was after Jen and I had Drank a little over a Case of beer just between the Two of us.
B|:):D

Whoa there J...Dave didn't win that bet just yet. He has to make it to the east coast first...and I really don't see him doing that, which is precisely why I said I would share! :P

I see how you are. B| Guess I'll take a hint and not show up this time! [:/] Still, the wager was whether you would kick my ass for even thinking about it. :P

Soooo.... how far is the Pink Pony from Dublin? If I went there that weekend, would I be reasonably assured of not having to compete with you for Angela's affections? :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Cocheese and Krisanne.

Walt

Walt, Walt, Walt ...

Are you kidding?!!! *I* would be doing the writeup!!!!!

Walt

I'm thinkin' he meant that he would turn it into one of his famous stories since he would be the one catching you two. Have you ever noticed that his stories almost always has him as the reporter, not the participant?

Yes and yes. The reason I am almost always the reporter is to protect the guilty--me!:D:D

Walt

Why would i ever PM you again?
It's like PMing a wall.:|

Theres a difference between pming and stalking:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

...Whoa there J...Dave didn't win that bet just yet. He has to make it to the east coast first...and I really don't see him doing that, which is precisely why I said I would share! :P

Whoa there Jenn...you jumped my ass for saying something about sharing and then you offered to Dave???? Even knowing that he would not take you up on it? Oh...probably because you knew I WOULD.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Whoa there Jenn...you jumped my ass for saying something about sharing and then you offered to Dave???? Even knowing that he would not take you up on it? Oh...probably because you knew I WOULD.
:D:D:D

I'll tell ya what...if you come to The Pony Friday night, I will buy you a shooter girl!;)
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver