Skyrad

Mr Snuflupuagus

I'm dashing out the door but I've got to know....Was Bigbird a Psycho or was Mr Snuflupagus real?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Big bird made him up, its his imaginary friend. DUH Everyone knows that

So Big Bird had an untreated case of Schizophrenia. That's a good lesson to teach children, since they WILL deal with people that are afflicted with similar mental disorders on a daily basis (even if they don't realize that they are).:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

So Big Bird had an untreated case of Schizophrenia. That's a good lesson to teach children, since they WILL deal with people that are afflicted with similar mental disorders on a daily basis (even if they don't realize that they are).:)

I got yer bird, right here! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Big bird made him up, its his imaginary friend. DUH Everyone knows that :S

No Lisa "Imaginary Friends" aren't imaginary you just have to be "special" to see mine uh I mean them, imaginary is just something people say cause they're not "special" enough to see them and they're jealous!:S:P;)
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

ROF LMAO B|
Hi Lisa!
Trust me babe I'm an Expert on what the uninformed and less fortunate refer to as "Imaginary Friends" they're not Imaginary You just have to be "special" REAL "special" to see them, like wear a helmut 24/7 and ride da little bus to szkool "special" much like myself. (although I've been known to take off the hemet from time to time) which to some is obvious once they meet me ! Duh Da Duh !!:S
You know you're special too I caught you talking to and flirting with my "imaginary Friends" the other day ! Ha didn't see me there did You? Maybe I'M IMAGINARY !:o:P
But I forgive ya and we all still love ya !B|

Ah so you did catch me catching You Shhhh - it'll be our little secret;)B|:S:ph34r:;)
Yes the "other Site"
-----------------------------------------------------------
this post was edited for content "Veiwer discrection" is advised -- It has also been reformatted to fit your screen. No animals were harmed in the making of this post.;):S

LOL:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I'm dashing out the door but I've got to know....Was Bigbird a Psycho or was Mr Snuflupagus real?

He was real. Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloysius_Snuffleupagus

I can't belive that he has a wikipedia entry!:o Thats great:D
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Hes not real ..... there once was a mr dedo who lived on the moon but came to visit and lived in the christmas tree. He never stayed long because apperently he missed mrs dedo :|

Now you're just talking plain crazy:D
Lucius Annaeus Seneca