Slappie

Why am I tired?

For you smart people out there.. :ph34r:

Why do I get so tired everytime I eat something?

You are eating too much and your diet has too many Carbs in it...
Carbs have that effect. Hyper-Proteic diets on the other hand wont have that effect, but youll feel an endless thirst. :S

Carbs have that effect. Hyper-Proteic diets on the other hand wont have that effect, but youll feel an endless thirst. :S

2 boiled eggs little bit of salt & pepper
2 pieces of wheat toast, margarine spread

Doesn't look like very much. But I could have crashed for what seemed like hours. I'm sort of leaning towards coming down off the coffee & sugar buzz. I don't drink a lot of coffee but I do get a lift from it in the mornings. The afternoons after lunch is what kicks my ass. I can eat a small or large lunch and an hour and a half later look for a couch to nap on. :S

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I can eat a small or large lunch and an hour and a half later look for a couch to nap on. :S

hmm.. are there any Bats, Squirrels, Bears or hedgehogs in your family? Clicky :D:D;)
See also Dormancy and Torpor

Tropor (Extract): This definition is also commonly used to describe the "chill out" effects of a number of psychotropic drugs, such as psychedelic mushrooms and LSD.

:D:D

"Cause you're old now. Thats what old farts do, take naps and complain all day.;)

You suck puss infected ass too... :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You might have blood sugar issues.

Or maybe it's something deep within your past...how was your relationship with your mother? :|

:D:D:D

Well if you figure it out tell me. I just woke up from a nap and I'm tired again. :P I don't remember a time in my life longer than a few months when I wasn't constantly sleepy.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Well if you figure it out tell me. I just woke up from a nap and I'm tired again. :P I don't remember a time in my life longer than a few months when I wasn't constantly sleepy.

I am perpetually sleepy as well. If I could sleep 10 hours a day, I'd be thrilled.

I started using a sleeptracker watch. Wakes me when I move around during my set wake up time. Seems to help rather than being woken from a dead sleep.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Watch that one, though. You don't want to go 'Atkins' and end up dopey due to your brain not getting it's carbs. [:/]

Any time I've felt sluggish and had a need to nap after eating I've looked at my diet. Balance works for me. I try to eat as much protein as carbohydrates, not worrying about whether they are low or high glycemic index. Fats I don't give a shit about. They help to add flavour to things. And I'm active enough looking around for the remote to worry about lack of exercise. :ph34r::ph34r:

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms