Twoply

Are you happy with your sex life?

Me and my lady usually have a great couple of weeks then not much for a while. Then it starts all over again. Then she got pregnant. Man I miss those times. I know she'll bounce back but waiting is tough. At least I dont have to pee every 3 minutes.

Sound off like you got a pair!

What sex life?? Plus, jumping is better than sex anyday.

Then you're not doing the sex right.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

yeah i was there at one point..then i gave up trying the internet for dating. It doesnt work..at least for me. So i stayed local..and found someone amazing B|
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

yeah i was there at one point..then i gave up trying the internet for dating. It doesnt work..at least for me. So i stayed local..and found someone amazing

If I find someone local, then they prob. wouldn't be too happy with me leaving every weekend to jump at the dz. But if you date a skydiver, then rumors and "as the prop turns" happens.

So for now, I am concentrating on school, work, jumping, and wind tunnel flying.

The opportunity cost of dating someone locally would be losing jump days, time for studying, and time for work.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

you put in to much thought in getting laid.

I've just been a bit wary of sex lately... I don't want to have to worry about a condom breaking, worrying about having kids, or where the guy has been and what he has.

I'm really not up to the responsibility right now.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

you put in to much thought in getting laid.

I've just been a bit wary of sex lately... I don't want to have to worry about a condom breaking, worrying about having kids, or where the guy has been and what he has.

I'm really not up to the responsibility right now.

Yup. That's why B.O.B. is my bestest friend ever! :)
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

yeah i was there at one point..then i gave up trying the internet for dating. It doesnt work..at least for me. So i stayed local..and found someone amazing

If I find someone local, then they prob. wouldn't be too happy with me leaving every weekend to jump at the dz. But if you date a skydiver, then rumors and "as the prop turns" happens.

So for now, I am concentrating on school, work, jumping, and wind tunnel flying.

The opportunity cost of dating someone locally would be losing jump days, time for studying, and time for work.

Friends with benefits and traveling skydivers...it's all good B|
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo