JENNR8R

What Kind of Trouble Did You Get Into in High School?

No trouble at all ! [:/] I was such a good girl, still am actually. Although I'm working on the getting in trouble ... I'm tired of being good all the time :ph34r: ... that's much better since I started skydiving :ph34r::ph34r:

"Ha ! I laugh at danger and drop ice cubes down the vest of fear ..." (Blackadder)

In Jr High and early High school I was considered by some a juvenile delinquent. Today I think their called behavior disorders.

Had I not been a juvenile and had I been convicted of all I was charged with back then, I would never have been able to have the last three occupations I've held since then, as they all require security clearances. I won't go into detail but some of my escapades are considered felonies today.

After one of my escapades, a DZO and his wife said I was going to live with them. Had it not been for a couple of "Legends" in the sport making me live with them and "forcing" me to work at the dropzone, learning to jump, fly and compete, I very well could have been a guest of the State.

That being said, since growing up at the dropzone and with the positive role models there and at home, I never once did anything illegal or unethical since.

Well almost never. I did do a "Bandit" Demo my Senior year into Homecomikg at Halftime and recieved a $50 cival penalty from the Feds.
That was my last brush with the law.

Thanks Boss & Lee
GW685,D3888,C5052,SCS843

I was mostly a good kid. Building up that good reputation gave me a lot of leeway when I did want to misbehave. Mostly that consisted of leaving school during the school day (we were on a closed campus and you weren't supposed to leave without a pass). Because I was a "good kid" if I was spotted leaving, I wouldn't even be asked for my pass because they assumed I had one. B|

My senior year I was a "teacher's aide" for the teacher I'd had for AP History the year before. The class was the last period of the day, so I would only bother to stop by if I had some reason to stick around after school or if I had nothing better to do. Most days that meant I was home early. Or, my friends and I would go out for lunch.

Most of what I did was really lame. I was too chicken to actually get in trouble.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I was the biggest trouble maker. Because I look Indian, everyone always expected me to be hardworking & good so I used to exploit that to the max.

I went to 2 different high schools in different countries and in both the principal and everybody in the principal's office knew exactly who I was. Some of the stuff I did:

- smuggle duty free alcohol into the boarding house and get everyone drunk (they had never really drank much before)

- spent nights (when everyone was asleep) walking around the boarding house with a screw driver trying to figure a way to get out - it was all alarmed- finally figured out a way to unscrew the year 9 window

- took a 2 litre bottle of water, filled it with alcohol and took it into a final exam and told them it was electrolyte. came out of the exam pissed drunk but managed to top the class!

- had a fake email address as my mother (who doesnt know how to use the computer and was overseas) and would use it to chat with the boarding house mistress and give me permission to do whatever i wanted..

i got given saturday detention. the only other people to be given that was the whole rowing team for throwing an illegal underage drinking fest after the regatta, selling tickets and using the school's name on them

then theres the whole skipping class, getting caught lying etc etc..
man. i have so many stories. fun times.
:):P

Here's my best....

Not giving too many details, but I sent out emails to choice teachers from the account of the superintendent of schools telling them how their performance was unsatisfactory...thought they wouldn't take it seriously until I walked in and there was a box on my 1st period teachers desk. Later on he thought it was funny tho, never did find out who it was. :D Hey I was 15 years old with nothing better to do. :)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

After reading some of this stuff I'm suddenly very nervous about working next door to a high school. [:/]

I guess it shouldn't surprise me when the "kids" walk through the parking lot keying cars as they stroll along... Just for grins... >:(

I should ask my own kids this question. Maybe they would tell me what they did now that they are grown... and I could have a stroke. B|
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I didn't get in much trouble. Mostly because I didn't get caught. ;) In fact I never got out of school suspension until I was a senior. Seems the school frowned on me being in posession of a case of beer on campus. Good thing the principal didn't look closer in my glove box. I would have gone to jail that day. :S

All I received was a small handful of after school detentions for skipping class. That wasn't until senior year. Near the end of senior year I skipped last hour German 2 for almost two weeks and got two Saturday detentions for that. I was a senior in a sophmore german class and it was last hour, I had better things to do! It wasn't that I failed to end up in a sophmore class, I switched from spanish to german my junior year.

Skipping was pretty easy to get away with though. I had late arrival and would be called to the deans office during my first class frequently but my dean was super cool so I talked my way out of more detentions. Anyway, they'd send a page w/ a dean slip which you'd give to a friend later in the day. Said friend would leave his lunch hour while I was in class and hand my teacher my old dean slip. Free pass to leave for an hour. During lunch I'd simply walk out after attendence.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM