eeneR

New toys!!!

So after my iPod decided to croak on me a few months back I had been hemming and hawing on what to get to replace it. My subi has the aux jack for input so anything will work.

I teetered on getting XM radio, but I still needed something to take to the gym, the last I had heard the portables for XM and Sirius were eh at best.

So I broke down and picked up an 8gig iPod Nano. It uses almost all of the existing cabling I have from the regular iPod only thing new I need is carrying case for it. Problem there most of the ones I found SUCK ASS.

The case I have for it now, just for protection in my pocket is very cool, except that where the jack plugs in is partially blocked :| so you cant have headphones plugged into it with the case closed. That kind of defeats the purpose.

So on that, any recommendations on arm bands and carrying cases for the 8gig Nano's?
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Send it to me and I'll go through all of the trouble of testing the arm bands-I'll send it back witha full report ina year or two:)

Sorry, not an option...but thanks for playing :D

I'm willing to bet your arms are far bigger then mine too ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Now here's where a good, friendly rigger would come in handy, eh?

Yes and no, these things are super tiny, and I need something that will protect it and still make it usable. I can buy a strap of velcro easily and sew it, the problem is finding the right thing to hold this puppy...[:/]
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Now here's where a good, friendly rigger would come in handy, eh?

Yes and no, these things are super tiny, and I need something that will protect it and still make it usable. I can buy a strap of velcro easily and sew it, the problem is finding the right thing to hold this puppy...[:/]

Why not the same thing that holds the OTHER puppies? :):):)

Seriously, though... if you could find a decent belt clip holster that doesn't block anything, you could clip it to an armband.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ok, that is damn cool looking!!!!

the thing that I am nervous about however is the tolerance at the bottom of the Nano where the 3.5mm connection goes in (headphones, or aux connection) is tight.

I will have to see if I can find someone who carries those in the store and check it out..

thanks! :)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I have the Marware Sportsuit convertible for my 30gig. Great protection and can detach armband for clip or other accs if you want.

http://www.marware.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Marware.woa/2/wa/selectedCategory?catalogCatID=236&wosid=jJhTbq5pG26EjcMGW3Ok5g

Editted because of wrong link

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213