DougH

The official: I am staying up all night for finals thread

Sure rub it in that your going to be staying up by choice.

I just got my B license today. I would have much rather went to the bar for nickle night and bought a few rounds. :D

Oh well, this is the last one for the semester, one semester down, one more to go!!! Then I get to look foward to the rest of my life in a cube.

;)
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Not really by choice. Can you say PAIN. My SI joint and lower back are killing me. That's aafter 100 mcg of fentanyl and 20 mg. of oxycodone:( I should be stoned>:(
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Well,from my point of view it's a very good thing to have.But if I hear it from my kid's one more time"Why do I need to know that. I'll never use it" Then you give them examples and get"Ya ,ya right". Iam gonna have to kill them. AAAAARRRHHH!!! I never needed to learn how to type, so now at 41 I'm up to 4-6 word/min:P
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Well,from my point of view it's a very good thing to have.But if I hear it from my kid's one more time"Why do I need to know that. I'll never use it" Then you give them examples and get"Ya ,ya right". Iam gonna have to kill them. AAAAARRRHHH!!! I never needed to learn how to type, so now at 41 I'm up to 4-6 word/min:P

I teach problem kids and street kids being forced back into school...I feel your pain:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Y'know, if you get that shit done when you're supposed to you don't have to pull all nighters...

I won't be staying up all night to get ready for finals. :)

you're just sooo mature Lisa:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Y'know, if you get that shit done when you're supposed to you don't have to pull all nighters...

I won't be staying up all night to get ready for finals. :)

She said, smugly. ;)

I was never very good at staying up all night for finals. I was good at saying I would stay up all night for finals, then at around 2 or 3 a.m. saying "I'll just sleep for a couple of hours and get up early to study."

Yeah, that never worked. :D

By the time I was in grad school (a tiny bit older and wiser) I was treating school like a full-time job, so I did much of my work in the days and early evenings and was able to avoid having to pull all-nighters.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke