sky2ground

where to party for New Year's

This one has my attention as I'll be down there at this time of year. So far most of the people that were going to go south can't now so I'm driving solo and want to know the best place to be drunk at.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

I realize it's not the hub of the skydiving world but I will be at Skydive Wissota in WI.. Me and at least 10 or 20 other skydivers.

We will jump New Years eve and New years day. New Years day we jump in to a Polar Plunge. Fund raiser. I wanted to go naked. It's televised, so they said no. I wrote about this demo last year, telling about the jump and plunge.

This is an invite to all the northern Skydivers who don't jump in the winter. At least come out and party with skydivers even if you don't jump

We miss you
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

I'll be at Wissota too! I'll be sure to make a batch or 12 of my jello shots and I'll be sure to stay away from Jamie (I can only handle so many head injuries a month).

If anyone wants to join me, I will also be doing the actual Polar Plunge (taking a little dip into the frozen over Lake Wissota). Too bad they won't let me do it naked.

Anyone want to start taking bets on if Todd makes it to midnight before he falls asleep?

Z-Hills.

Seconded... only because partying with J is a must for everyone :)

Well, if you're going to Zhills for NY, then I may go to Zhills too...I was leaning towards Sebastian, but since I missed you the last time you were on this coast I could be persuaded otherwise...B|

Thought you'd be one of those Eloy types...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Well, there ya go, getting me all excited and not following through. :P

Partying with J is a must though, so maybe I still will go to Zhills.

Glad you got the boobie smell; you, Kittylicious, Fishylicious, and Gialicious can initiate new members on the left coast at Eloy if you so desire. :)
*Edited to add Gialicious :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Fishylicious

Is this me???? :ph34r:

g

I thought you were Gialicious

I'm not sure we ever came to a consensus... so I thought she picked a name for me... :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Fishylicious

Is this me???? :ph34r:

g

I thought you were Gialicious

I'm not sure we ever came to a consensus... so I thought she picked a name for me... :D

g

Well, I would say you got the short end of the stick with the name fishylicious...:D:S:P
Sorry Krisanne.:|