kelel01

Need help - desperate

Ok, I need some help so badly, that I just have to swallow my pride and beg for it. I am out of money, no credit card, and alone, and I've been trying to call my parents for 2 days now. They're off work this week, and they're not answering at home. I also tried my sister, but to no avail.

Can anyone wire me some money? I'll pay you back in 2 weeks, tops. I'm just so stressed right now that I'm sick to my stomach. :(

And please, feel free to flame away. I know how bad my planning was for this trip . . . next time I'll know and prepare better.

If only I could turn positive thoughts into money, you'd be rich right now. Unfortunately that's all I have to offer at the moment. But this is a good group, and you're a good one yourself; I'm sure things will work out with or without the help of the dot com crowd, but knowing some of the people around here, probably with. Sending you de-stress vibes while you wait.
~skysprite

I would help you if I could, but I'm in the same situation. Just not abroad. If you need me to try to reach someone for you, PM me the info. I wish I could be of more help. [:/]
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

WTF Kel!
Youve had email. You been using the PHONE!?
Im thinink of a STACK of people here in ATL that would have helped you out.

Sheesh. Im seriously gonna sick Hottie on you when you get home. You just wait! Youre gonna be in TROU-BLE! :D:P

Come home safe. We miss you.

Weve go two of ya in 3rd world countries that cant get home right now. [:/]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I thought this thread was another sex thread:D:D What is it with you iraqi/supposodley at the moment. Speaking with Kramer on yahoo...I know you 2 are upstate NY working at a FUBU store:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH

Don't tell anyone!

We are scheming another unusual event together!
:ph34r::D

It is going to be better than the Boucy House! :o:D

Oh and I have to agree with NORMISS on this one. She could earn some cash if she wanted to. ;):ph34r:

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Seriously Kelly! I second what Hippie said exactly. Don't make us kick your ass! If you need anything, e-mail, call me, whatever you need to do. If you need more funds I'd be happy to lend you some money to get you home safe. Mostly, I just want my bag back. :P I'm sending you a PM too, although I'm sure you're getting flooded with them...

We miss you in the ATL. [:/]

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091