watchdog2

DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CONTEST!!!

Swastika. Lots of conspiracy stuff on the web about this place.
My brother and sister-in-law have been through there several times and swear the place is weird and uncomfortable feeling. and they don't believe in or even consider ANY conspiracy stuff.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Swastika. Lots of conspiracy stuff on the web about this place.
My brother and sister-in-law have been through there several times and swear the place is weird and uncomfortable feeling. and they don't believe in or even consider ANY conspiracy stuff.

REAAAAAAAAAAALLYY?? wow....Yeah I've heard like there's a base underneath it, and like all the paintings and diagrams are all related to ancient secret societies and the symbols of those.

Who knows...It's be easy to pull off. 99% of society out there doesnt care, is too busy making what they they are awesome wages at their job, taking care of the kids and family, plus they believe everything they hear and read about from day one of their lives........

Looks like an efficient runway layout to me. Notice how none of them cross each other so they can all be used at once? I've worked with the ultimate buildout plans for DIA, they have room for a total of 11 runways and 5 concourses in the ultimate plan.

There's a lot of conspiracy stuff associated with DIA. At one point there were rumors of a secret runway built underground that was going to be uncovered when the "New World Order" took hold. The truth was that they did the grading for the 16,000' long Runway 34L when they built the airport, but didn't actually build the runway itself until a few years ago.

Looks like an efficient runway layout to me. Notice how none of them cross each other so they can all be used at once? I've worked with the ultimate buildout plans for DIA, they have room for a total of 11 runways and 5 terminals in the ultimate plan.

There's a lot of conspiracy stuff associated with DIA. At one point there were rumors of a secret runway built underground that was going to be uncovered when the "New World Order" took hold. The truth was that they did the grading for the 16,000' long Runway 34L when they built the airport, but didn't actually build the runway itself until a few years ago.

Cool!!! Yes the design IS very efficient. WOW. The NWO. Dunno what to think about that. I have read a lot on it though. It's always a possibility, I am open to it.

Yes?

Edited to add:

Don't worry, when you have as many jumps as I do, things like making a clicky link just start coming naturally to you. :P;)

You are still almost 1- 1 on your post loading . . .:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

As a side note, does anyone know if they sorted out the automated baggage shredder, er, conveyor system?

How the hell do you do the strikeout function on a post?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

As a side note, does anyone know if they sorted out the automated conveyor system baggage shredder?

How the hell do you do the strikeout function on a post?

Like this?

After millions of dollars of investment in the system by United and Denver they completely abandoned the system last year in favor of a traditional system. >:(

Yup, like that.
I think it is called a strike through?
You going to tease me some more or just tell me?

Abandoned the underground baggage system? Probably to make more room for the underground alien base there.;)

Contest infers a prize. What do I win?
Assuming I won.
Okay I can let it go.