kbordson

Yeah.. it's the internet

I love it how people tend to think they can "KNOW" your character and personality just by the brief posts or pm. Experts they are.

I'v had that done to me too, actually, I got banned from a forum for being an Jew hating neo Nazi...why they did that I still don't know as they banned the whole range of my university's IPs.

lol:D
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

What are these internets you speak of?

I dunno what internets are but I like cookies.

What? i just dont understand.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I love it how people tend to think they can "KNOW" your character and personality just by the brief posts or pm. Experts they are.

I love how it's only ever the women that seem to post these types of threeads where they get abuse in PM.
Either the boys dont post about it, or the people doing the PMs are spineless little wankers who only pick on girls.
I tend to favour the latter:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Either the boys dont post about it, or the people doing the PMs are spineless little wankers who only pick on girls.
I tend to favour the latter:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You want to read my PM inbox? :D

But you're special, yo're one of those Crazy mutha fuckin BASE jumpers, and you're GREEN:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Some people just don't know how to deal with inteligent women. They are just not worht your time and frustration. Some people try to put women in their place by putting them down, I prefer enjoying a nice dinner with some intelectual conversation.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

i'm on your side, might even send ya some rum to cool the fire

if i get started on the subject of personal responsibility then i'd be accused of being one of those whatchamacallit seppo people, might just start a poll on what happened to me over the holidays

you go girl
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

maybe so maybe no

a few of my rules
1) don't hurt Bill
2) don't hurt Bill's friends
3) if I barely know you, and if you could have bought homeowners insurance and your house burns down then don't cry to me for a handout
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I think it will be truly amazing to see how the internet will change every society around the world. The Net has allowed some people(and probably a lot more than we would ever really imagine) to never, or rarely leave their own homes, yet have interactions of the least personal kind with an unlimited number of people that are just as recluse as themselves. I wonder how this will change and shape the social concepts of future human devolpment. I have known a few really odd people who basically lock themselves in a room and chat for hours and hours and then actually believe they have personal relationships.

I think this site may be a lot different than others because of the nature of our sport, but all these other "chat rooms".........weird things for people to waste their time on.:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

few really odd people who basically lock themselves in a room and chat for hours and hours and then actually believe they have personal relationships

My 22year old stepson is exactly like that. All of his friends on online, his girlfriend is online... He's worse than I am on the computer :o I try to kick him out of the house at least once a day.... Don't know how its going to "properly socialize" and "start a life."

(and... he's one of the reasons that I've developed this annoyance to the entitled attitude that some have....) :|

I'm sure you know this already, but people who aren't a part of your daily life and circle of true friends have no bearing on your existence. Their words are like chaff on the wind.

Bravo!
"Your answer [my internet friend'] is like chaff in the wind, your answer is like chaff in the wind."
with apologies to Kansas.

You're always the starter in your own life!

If you don't take responsibility for your own health, who else is going to do it for you?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)