LisaM

Bear Down Chicago Bears....

Sorry - Hawk's fan - I am surprised the game is this close - I figured we would get our ass handed to us - but they do occasionally show up:ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

think i will have to go work out now....seeing how the hawks are trying to blow this! its all good they still have one quarter left to get their game going;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

What a finish. It's raining here so no skydiving this weekend, so that leaves me with Football.

I am not a bears fan, but I HATE Seattle. After being spit on a Quest Field for wearing a Giants Jersey I have been a fan of every team playig them ever since!
Take risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping ~ Author Unknown (but I wish I knew)

YouveGottaTryThis.com

Everything goes Fox's way
Strong broadcast, tight Bears victory, plenty of pub for '24'
Ed Sherman
On Sports Media and Golf

January 15, 2007

Everyone knows the networks call most of the shots in sports, but who knew Fox had this kind of pull?

The Bears-Seahawks game seemed like one extended promo for the season premiere of "24." The "Fox NFL Sunday" pregame show opened with a segment based on the show. In addition to game highlights at halftime, viewers were treated to a lengthy clip of "24."

At every turn, Joe Buck reminded us "24" would be airing Sunday and Monday nights. In fact, the only person who was mentioned more than Rex Grossman was Jack Bauer. Or so it seemed.

But after all the relentless promotion for "24," Fox saved its best for last. How in the world did the network arrange for the score to be 24-24 going into overtime? Man, talk about power.

:) B|

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/cs-070114sherman,1,6606837,print.column?coll=chi-sportstop-hed