mikewdiggler

Cool Skydiving Tattoos - HELP!!!

Ive been searchin round for 6 months trying to find a cool image or idea for a skydiving tattoo but i just cannot get close to an idea that i like? Ive thought of wings on teh underside of my arms, a closing pin with my membership number in it (although this maybe would look a bit gay as it would have to be quite large) any peeps out there want to share some ideas or maybe post pictures? Im sure a few of you have had this problem!!!! Help!!
Santa Claus cum down my chimney and emptied his sack on my tree!

I have a chain with 3 closing pins around upper bicep. 1 pin for each close one lost to accident. I also have yin yan symbol with Blue Skies Black Death Wrote around outside and the sym. done in sky blue and black
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Saw a really cool tattoo as an advertisement, think it was an aerodyne rig tattood on someones back, wether it was real or just computer graphics i dont know but it looked sweet, i dont pay for my tattoos so price isnt an option just want something uniqe, different and to do with skydiving!

I have a chain with 3 closing pins around upper bicep. 1 pin for each close one lost to accident. I also have yin yan symbol with Blue Skies Black Death Wrote around outside and the sym. done in sky blue and black

See now that is different and has special meaning to you, i want something like that, maybe not the idea you have but around the same idea of it having a special meaning to me and the skydiving community. My bro has sky (left leg) dive (right leg) upsdide down so in freefall you can read it

I was also thinking of the old saying "Shut up and jump" at the top of my back across my shoulders but was unsure about that 1, after all its there for life ocne there so would try to stay away from words and phrases, was thinking about a skydive City or a Z-Hills emblem as that is where i did AFF last year but again i just cant decide.

i friend of mine had a tato of him and two others free flying(2 head down one standing) he took a picture into the place and they made it into a sillouette looked really good
Falling from the top floor
your lungs fill like parachutes

Her's one I just got 2 weeks ago

Thats a pretty cool Tat, but what is it? Dont go mad at me for thinking its an angry fish?! hehe looks cool though!;)

That, my friend, is a HellFish . . .

Hellfish#407
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

have a Cypres tattoed in your back. No revision or battery change needed :D

I know one younger jumper (just started last spring) who got a Cypres control unit tattooed on his neck. It reads 750', upside down with regard to the control unit. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

have a Cypres tattoed in your back. No revision or battery change needed :D

I know one younger jumper (just started last spring) who got a Cypres control unit tattooed on his neck. It reads 750', upside down with regard to the control unit. :D

Blues,
Dave

That's AWESOME!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun