Andy_Copland

Horse Noses

I live in a town called Newmarket and we have hundreds of the things running around, i used to work with them while at school for a bit of extra cash and the smell aint that great :S

I dont wanna turn SC but its actually shocking what goes on behind the scenes in racing yards, they sure know how to punish a horse without leaving marks [:/]

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I live in a town called Newmarket and we have hundreds of the things running around, i used to work with them while at school for a bit of extra cash and the smell aint that great :S

Could be - my experience was with smaller stables and horses that were kept clean and neat.

I dont wanna turn SC but its actually shocking what goes on behind the scenes in racing yards, they sure know how to punish a horse without leaving marks [:/]

I don't doubt that... sadly.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Some people are assholes and look at their horses as just meat. My dad is a horse trainer. He treats his horse like his children and always finds them good homes when they are too old to race.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Random is good.

And its a fucker when that lip starts to lift up. Its like a fucking vortex and before you know it your new jackets sleeve is sucked in :S

Word. I once looked away. When I looked back I was standing there in my boxer briefs looking at the last of my jeans being sucked into the vortex.

How the hell did that horse get my PANTS?!

Eh, he's got booger eye at my friend. Either that or he's pissed off because we just gave him a horsie-spa!

Ate your pants! WTF?! Were they stripper, velcro pants? :P

i was not wearing my stripper pants that day. No, these were your average regular denim jeans.

RIGHT OFF. :ph34r:

Nah...velvety soft!! B|

If I could figure out a way to make an 'eau de horse' perfume...I'd be friggin RICH!!

(based on remarks about scent after having worked with horses all day)

Ain't nothin' like it... is there? I'd be first in line to get some of that perfume... or room 'freshener'!;)

Chuck

Some people are assholes and look at their horses as just meat. My dad is a horse trainer. He treats his horse like his children and always finds them good homes when they are too old to race.

I'm glad to here your dad dose that:) I think of my horses as my children as well. The relationship I have with them is more important then all the ribbons In the world. I still have my old show horses. Once I thought they were ready to retire I put them out to pasture on my friends ranch. They have 75 acres to rome on and a big barn to go in if it gets cold. I can under stand if people don't have the money to support retired horses but, I think it is your responsibility as a horse owner to find them good homes if you no longer "want" them.
Fly like a girl

Ain't nothin' like it... is there? I'd be first in line to get some of that perfume... or room 'freshener'!

I was named the "Head Shit Shoveler" at Quailwood stables when I was a teenager. I loved nothing better than to hang around horses, and I didn't care what I had to do in order to smell them. :D

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.