justaflygirl

Hey single guys and girls...post up...

Of course I will always need help at the booth. I am sure hot women in the booth would not offend anyone.;);) Of course I wont object either:)

Well, since it will be July, ALL women there will most likely be hot... :P

I stand corrected, your right! July or not:)

If you need help J, just let me know. I probably won't be jumping much while I'm there... OK, let me rephrase that... I won't be skydiving much, but I will make a jump or two. :o:D

I dont get to skydive much either....There is always time for jumping thoughB|
Need sign: Booth Closed......Gone Jumping!!!!;) :) Will be back....well.. when we get back....;)

I could bribe her.:P

bwahahahahahaha - as if that'd work. :P

Oh, and J....nope...no naked boobies from me. :P

:(:(:(:( Thats ok, you know me, its not all about the boobs....butts are good too!

No really, I hope you can make it. It would be great to see you again..
J

off to see the dentist aaaarrrggggg:(

Need sign: Booth Closed......Gone Jumping!!!!;) :) Will be back....well.. when we get back....;)

Oh... I like that one. ;):$

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Oh... I like that one. ;):$

Hmmmm, feeling like I should never open the SF booth;):$B|

I don't think you'll have time to open a booth with all the jumping. ;):o There can be spectators though!!

Hey J - do you remember the last time you saw me? It was at the AOT boogie... Do you remember the last thing you said to me? It was, "Oh, hey Shari. Wow. The last time I saw you, you were nekkid." :o For some reason, I feel you'll be saying that again. :$

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I don't think you'll have time to open a booth with all the jumping. There can be spectators though!!

We can charge to raise money for the scholarship;)

Hey J - do you remember the last time you saw me? It was at the AOT boogie... Do you remember the last thing you said to me? It was, "Oh, hey Shari. Wow. The last time I saw you, you were nekkid."

I do remember that!!

For some reason, I feel you'll be saying that again.

and again, and again...repeat.....:P:o:)

We can charge to raise money for the scholarship;)

It's for a good cause!! Who said jumping wasn't a spectator's sport? :D

For some reason, I feel you'll be saying that again and again, and again...repeat.....:P:o:)

:oWhoa... Now, when are the new dates for SkyFest? :D It'll be good to see you J!! :$

Ill throw myself out there as single as well. Not really sure why, just to lazy/busy to have a committed relationship. But hey, 22m future doctor, enquire with photos, preferably nude.

once again threads that make me laugh are always appreciated. this just happened to be one of them. thank you for your time.

yup... solo... I save money that way though. If I was dating, I doubt I'd be able to skydive or play hockey... especially since I have to drive 100 miles one way for each (once a week for hockey) and I drive a 2000 Dodge Ram V8 5.9L gas guzzling POS...
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

So digging up a 2 or 3 year old thread wasn't so bad after all. Except justaflygrl is probably getting a ton of emails now from everyone responding to her again.
I was searching for something else when I saw this. Figured since I was single again, why not?

Now I cant remember what I was searching for?:S

Single, and easy - just add alcohol...or not.

Hey now, what's with this editing and removing picture shit right as I click on it?! >:(

Okay, here are the pics and explanation - the silly close-up 'come hither' face pic is the one I intended to add, but the other one is the one I clicked on from saved pics, and I thought some of the reaction would be, how do you say...flamed? It was late, and I just didn't take the time to redo it.

So digging up a 2 or 3 year old thread wasn't so bad after all. Except justaflygrl is probably getting a ton of emails now from everyone responding to her again.
I was searching for something else when I saw this. Figured since I was single again, why not?

Now I cant remember what I was searching for?:S

Boobies? :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hey now, what's with this editing and removing picture shit right as I click on it?! >:(

Okay, here are the pics and explanation - the silly close-up 'come hither' face pic is the one I intended to add, but the other one is the one I clicked on from saved pics, and I thought some of the reaction would be, how do you say...flamed? It was late, and I just didn't take the time to redo it.

your right trap in the 2nd pic (appears on the left) looks oddly larger than the other side... is it a tumahhhh:D???
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

your right trap in the 2nd pic (appears on the left) looks oddly larger than the other side... is it a tumahhhh:D???

That's because I was holding the camera phone, arm up, with the other hand.
Yeah, as someone obsessed with symmerty, the picture was startling to me at first glance also.

It's not a tumahhhhh. :P

I'm doing ok...was hoping to make it back that way for SF this year, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen...gonna miss Dublin, too...dammit!!!

Ah well... there's always next time, right??
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706