shortyj

What is the cheapest thing you've done because you didn't want to pay for it?

We don't have trash pick up and the apt. building trash bin that I usually throw it in was full. So I walked over to the public park and threw it in their trash can. I even had to take the lid off to get the whole bag in there.:$
Playtime is essential.

Funny you should mention that...when I first moved to Atlanta, the appt. complex had optional trash disposal. SO, being a cheap bastard I opted to forego that and handle my own trash.

What I did (for 6 months) was box it up nice and pretty and put it into the back of my pick-up. Sooner or later it would disappear...usually when we went to the mall.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Funny you should mention that...when I first moved to Atlanta, the appt. complex had optional trash disposal. SO, being a cheap bastard I opted to forego that and handle my own trash.

What I did (for 6 months) was box it up nice and pretty and put it into the back of my pick-up. Sooner or later it would disappear...usually when we went to the mall.
:D:D

I would totally do that if I had old TV and computer or other electronics boxes... Fill 'em up, tape 'em up, throw 'em in the back of the truck bed and forget 'em. I only wish I could put a disposable camera in the box to record the asshole's reaction when he finds he's been had...

:D :ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have a very heavy king size futon stuffed 14 inches thick with layer of foam thru the centre, my waterbed frame got f*%ked when being dismantled to move 10 yrs. ago.

In desperation rather than just lay the futon on the bedroom floor of my new house-- I went over to the strip mall 1 blk. away and parked in the lane, stole as many dairyland milk crates I could get in my car.

I lined them up to specs of futon, on my bedroom floor, took my closet doors off and layed them on top of the crates----(my new bed frame)

re: my bed frame is made from dairyland milk crates and closet doors,
.....I sleep like a babe!.....
:P

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Does getting more than one use out of a condom count?:P

Um... Ick... :P Dude, condoms don't cost that much... And, you can go to Planned Parenthood and get them for free. But, I wouldn't know from experience or anything. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Um... Ick... :P Dude, condoms don't cost that much... And, you can go to Planned Parenthood and get them for free. But, I wouldn't know from experience or anything. :)

Or you could just use "Saran-Wrap" for a custom fit. ;) Brilliant!!! :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

well dropping off your trash in someone else container could be theft of services, so be carefull.

Years ago when I was broke and out of work I had to survive as cheaply as possible.. oh and the simple tricks are as follows.
The C-Stores usally have "free" mayo packages as well as mustard and BBQ sauces.
Next was I took the first job that i could and that was a "handyman" at a hotel chain and it was poor pay at 5$ per hr and 20hrs per week.. but I was not going to ride the welfare system.. anyway I would take my laundry to housekeeping after hours and use thier machines for laundry and every few days i would take home shampoo, soap and rolls of toilet paper.
I was poor and times where hard to say the least so i made due. my bills where kept up.
I also used to church's trash dumpster that i lived next to and they where cool with that as I asked before hand.
And every chance i got I hooked myself up at the all you can eat food buffets.. zip lock bags kick ass!
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

I forgot about this one. One of our friends when he was done with a car he would just take off the lisence plate and abandon it in the kroger parking lot :D

Better file off all the serial numbers also otherwise ... :|
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I forgot about this one. One of our friends when he was done with a car he would just take off the lisence plate and abandon it in the kroger parking lot :D

From personal experience, they can still find you if it is was ever registered.
This ad space for sale.

Or you could just use "Saran-Wrap" for a custom fit. ;) Brilliant!!! :ph34r:

I always liked surgical gloves... 5 times the uses for each glove as a condom.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I always liked surgical gloves... 5 times the uses for each glove as a condom.:D

What size glove do you use? :P

Youth, of course!:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.