indradhanush

PISA Sport parachutes last date of manufacturing

hi, i am rigger and skydiver from india. Recently i went to train Indian Army skydiving Team. I saw Skymaster-230 with Tempo-230 and Naro Coantiners supplied to Army june 2006(15 complete system). as per my knoweldge company was shut down in 2003. the delaer over here delivered the parachute without any serila no... when asked by the indian Army team some body from the dealer side wrote randemly numbers as serial no in the warning label of Main and reserve and Containers. they have wrtieen down manufacturing year as 2006. can some one help to figure out are these parachutes are genuinely manufactured by PISA in year 2006. This will help to bloack theis dealer from conning indian army in future... the systems were sold along with Cypre-2, skymaster-230,tempo-230 Naro containers @ 3918US$ each... if some body can give aprox price for these piece of shit Equipment, i will be greatfull
life is a daring adventure or nothing at all

I can check tomorrow, but I think PISA quit making NARO, Skymasters and Tempos when they were bought out by Aerodyne, circa 2001.

In 2006, Aerodyne sold the PISA factory to a group of French investors (Zodiac Group that includes Parachutes de France, Pioneer Aerospace and some silly company that makes rubber boats) but they did not resume production of their old civilian product line, because they are too busy with military contracts.

hi, i am rigger and skydiver from india. Recently i went to train Indian Army skydiving Team. I saw Skymaster-230 with Tempo-230 and Naro Coantiners supplied to Army june 2006(15 complete system). as per my knoweldge company was shut down in 2003. the delaer over here delivered the parachute without any serila no... when asked by the indian Army team some body from the dealer side wrote randemly numbers as serial no in the warning label of Main and reserve and Containers. they have wrtieen down manufacturing year as 2006. can some one help to figure out are these parachutes are genuinely manufactured by PISA in year 2006. This will help to bloack theis dealer from conning indian army in future... the systems were sold along with Cypre-2, skymaster-230,tempo-230 Naro containers @ 3918US$ each... if some body can give aprox price for these piece of shit Equipment, i will be greatfull

Why do you call them "piece of shit Equipment"?
They are perfectly functional items, manufactured by PISA, and backed by PISA.

I am very interested to hear your reasoning behind this description.....

Regards,

P

:)
First rule: "Shit" is not for this forum.

PISA is a good company with an honored background, please respect.

Are the Tempo R 210 or 250 sq.ft. ? a Tempo 230 never was mfg.

Take photos of the h/c, reserve, main lables & e-mail PISA / Ned Luker.

For any info. e-mail Mr. Ned Luker he is a great person always help.

NED LUKER

[email protected]

[email protected]

Be Safe !!!

i posed your question to Ned Luker - during the 2007 PIA Symposium.
Ned said that he vaguely remembered building a batch of Naros circa 2006 - for an Indian customer - but would have to check PISA records to confirm.

The bottom line is: the only accurate answer will come from Ned Luker at PISA.
Go ahead, call Ned.
Ned is pleasant and helpful fellow.