bigway

first post ever?

earliest ones I could find were made on Feb 26, 2001. at that time skreamer was post-whoring to try to get off "Newbie" status. He did it by reaching 50 posts, and he was the first person to do that.

then there were other posts on that day, some of them complaining about the gratuitous post-whoring.:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Here's the first post after sangiro re-did the place on Feb 26, 2001. (I have no idea how to find the posts from before that moment):

sangiro
Head Honcho

Feb 26, 2001, 4:42 AM

Post #1 of 37 (1000 views)
Copy Shortcut

Welcome Quote | Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya all,

Welcome to the Talk Back forum! Dig in, read the FAQs get to know the new markup language and let's have some fun.

As always you're welcome to use this forum for any idle chit-chat. This is also the only Dropzone.com forum you can post to as a non-registered user. Rules are simple, say whatever you like but keep it clean. These forums are moderated.

Safe swoops
Sangiro
B|

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Just clicked on the "last page" shortcut accidently.. then thought,, Hmmm where is my first Bonfire post..

Posted Feb 8, 2002.. Last post date Feb 9, 2002 - hiding on page 2922..

Where is your first post??

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Rules are simple, say whatever you like but keep it clean. These forums are moderated.

Safe swoops
Sangiro
B|

So much for keeping it clean. :|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Wasn't me... The first post I made to the Bonfire was in July 2005... SkyFest Aftermath... Funny as hell I must say... :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

According to the search function, my first post was Nov. 13, 2002. I'm not sure that's right though. I seem to remember when these forums didn't really exist on here...there was just a section for "classifieds" in which people also BS'd. I don't remember what it was called though...maybe I made it up and then convinced myself it was true. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

According to the search function, my first post was Nov. 13, 2002. I'm not sure that's right though. I seem to remember when these forums didn't really exist on here...there was just a section for "classifieds" in which people also BS'd. I don't remember what it was called though...maybe I made it up and then convinced myself it was true. :D

Blues,
Dave

I believe you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Blues,
Dave

I believe you.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"