SkydiveStMarys

Panera Bread

One word.

YUMMY!!!!:)

Bobbi

I hadn't been there before and went for lunch today. The panini I had was good. I was a little discouraged that it wasn't listed on their nutritional information sheet, which makes me believe it was a little bad for me. [:/]

I love their spicey Black Bean soup - I get that practically every time I go there, luv that stuff!

I get the 'pick 2' deal with the black bean soup and 1/2 sandwich.

Icon turned me on to their Cobblestones.

I don't, however, like their new thin-crust pizza thingy.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

You need to quit posting... especially to my replies. etc. Yea that would be nice. Thanks for your help.

Ummm, no :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dude, don't make me get banned. Because i'm about to say something that will get me banned.

Maybe if we ALL ignore you, you'll get the hint.

people: please ignore Squeak and his troll like replies to all your posts. Just don't reply. I'm done.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D dude you really need to step away from the keyboard if it gets that riled up:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Boys! Don't ruin my thread! I will and hear me when I say this, kick BOTH your asses!!! Don't test me on this!>:(

Bobbi

Sorry Bobbi:ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?