unformed

fucking goddamn hiccups

Get a big glass of water and a straw, while plugging your ears drink as much water as you can thru the straw in one breath, sounds weird but it has always worked for me!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I had hiccups for four days straight... Come to find out, it was an allergic reaction to Vicodin! :o So, the doc gave me morphine instead. ;)

But, what usually always works for me is shutting my eyes, plugging my ears, plugging my nose, and drinking through a straw... You have to be talented to do it all at the same time, and you'll look like a stupid ass doing it, but hey, it works for me. :S The person who taught me that said the pressure or something... Fuck, I don't know.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Get a big glass of water and a straw, while plugging your ears drink as much water as you can thru the straw in one breath, sounds weird but it has always worked for me!

Hmm... Did you teach me that trick? ;):D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I did and you fell for it, didnt you think that "straw" was kinda LARGE for a "straw"? :o :o :) :) :P But hey it cured your hiccups and I was smiling all day......

I did and you fell for it, didnt you think that "straw" was kinda LARGE for a "straw"? :o :o :) :) :P But hey it cured your hiccups and I was smiling all day......

Well, I was smiling all day because my hiccups were gone... :o:)

getting the shit scared out of you works. My GF had them for a really long time. I sat her down and told her very seriously that I was dying. I felt bad because she started to cry but the hiccups went away. I know its mean, I didn't think she'd believe me. I told her right away that I wasn't dying but it had already done its magic.

I've never really had a problem with long-term hiccups, but one of my kids did, while I was still sharing my uterous with him![:/] At first it was kinda cute "Aw, the baby has the hiccups." Then after a while it just got dadgum insane driving!>:(
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Not very long, but I get them easily.

Try turning your head upside down and drinking from the far side of the glass.

Notice that many of the hiccup remedies mean thoroughly focusing away from them for a short (very short in the case of the scare) time. There's a rhythm to disturb, and if you disturb it, they're often gone.

The water trick works for me.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

THEY'RE CURED! WOOHOO -------------------- I FEEL LIKE A NEW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must've been the straw trick skydemon2 showed me.. :o:D:D

Shouldn't it be......goddamn fucking hiccups?? Just sounds better to me.:ph34r:;)

Bobbi

I agree. Everytime I curse using "goddamn", that always come first. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Actually, I don't any straws, so I never tried that. And I don't own any sugar so I didn't try that either. I just ate a couple scoops of peanut butter and drank a lot of water and went to sleep. It's not completely gone ... but almost ...
This ad space for sale.

Actually, I don't any straws, so I never tried that. And I don't own any sugar so I didn't try that either. I just ate a couple scoops of peanut butter and drank a lot of water and went to sleep. It's not completely gone ... but almost ...

So actually your not cured...... :P