Slappie

For the PC users - Apple cultist stay away

yeah, i own a mac...its all true...but my PC crashes at least 3 times a day. :P

Can't you Mac people read? Jeez :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

What I think is funny is how so many people just like to express rebellion with their purchases. PC's are the most popular computer, so of course there's a sub-culture that says they suck, buy a Mac. iPods are the most popular mp3 player, so of course there's a sub-culture that says they suck, buy a Creative. In both cases, the smaller group will vehemently insist that the less popular product is SOOO much better for a wide variety of reasons (other than non-comformity), while those with the more popular product just go about their business without getting worked up about it. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

well, it does...greanted the stupid thing is 3 years old...oh, yeah thats right....PCs are only good for 1 year. since i cant read, i guess i missed that on written on the side of the box. :P

huh?

Dude, I just thought it was a funny little video bashing the Mac. I get so tired of reading the Apple fanboys say "buy a Mac" over n over again. It's got it's problems too, but you never hear about those.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

huh?

Dude, I just thought it was a funny little video bashing the Mac. I get so tired of reading the Apple fanboys say "buy a Mac" over n over again. It's got it's problems too, but you never hear about those.

I didn't even watch the video...was just commenting on the Apple cultists mentioned in the subject line. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

interesting...my desktop is old by your rules then...it's over 3 years old...runs perfectly.

funny this comes up today...I almost got to fire an idiot helpless desk person today...THIRD FUCKING TIME HE INSITED ON BRINGING HIS MAC IN AND PLACING THE GODDAMN THING ON OUR CORPORATE NETWORK!!!! NO PERSONAL PC'S ALLOWED!!!
he said it was ok...just moving some mp3's around..like we pay you to do THAT either!
I got a $20 saying he won't last the 90 days...:S

Normiss aren't you in the finance industry? That should be a no-no period. Third strike your out in my book. To many peeps needing jobs to fuck with lewzers who can't follow the rules. :|

well, it does...greanted the stupid thing is 3 years old...oh, yeah thats right....PCs are only good for 1 year. since i cant read, i guess i missed that on written on the side of the box. :P

A "crash" is what happens when the reader - arm - or whatever it is that is reading your hard drive hits - Or - yes, you guessed it - crashes into it. Usually it causes irreperable damage to the disk.

What you are experiancing is system instability - that is caused by too many useless programs running in the background.

back up what you need to another harddrive and format c;

reinstall your OS, and quit loading your system with all the needless BS that you have on there.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ok, then not a crash, but program failure. we have nothing but the basics on the machine. we only use it to access the MLS (wife is a realtor) due the MLS website not being Mac friendly. We were happy with just the MAC, but require the PC for MLS. The MLS website seems a bit old in design, and I wonder if that could be the reason for the constant explorer failures.