ntrprnr

Well, my life is complete.

whoa, i totally missed cheesy's request earlier..

but hey now.. i dont really think a picture of my face on peter's body is very attracitve jerm

it was either that or a cold shower.. gotta remember not to open pics of you :P

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

it was either that or a cold shower.. gotta remember not to open pics of you :P

jerm jerm jerm what are we going to do with you
:P

i'll make a list for you..

while you're waiting, go pick up some chocolate sauce, honey, some spring clamps and a bunch of disposable cameras

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Rookie!!! Everyone goes with digitals these days.....better for uploading onto the internet.
:|

well, if you don't mind me getting sticky stuff (and honey and chocolate sauce) all over YOUR digital camer, i'll be happy to borrow it... i, however, am not made of money... i'm just craaaaaaazy tasty B|

you'll have to ask kel if you can come find out

oh kel.. pick up some 40wt ball bearings, some nylon socks and a bunch of duck feathers-- wait.. better just the whole duck.

you'll have to ask kel if you can come find out

oh kel.. pick up some 40wt ball bearings, some nylon socks and a bunch of duck feathers-- wait.. better just the whole duck.

omg! what the heck is goin on here, thread hijacking at its best!

i'm a man of many talents.

I can die happy now.

Did anyone else besides me have the Underroos?

:)

I had superman underoos. 2 broken bones in my foot later I learned they in fact DO NOT make you fly. :$
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I also met Hulk Hogan about 5 years ago. He's pretty huge next to me. Picture a 5'6" something, 150lbs next to him.[:/]

Anyway, he is a funny guy. Definitely does not take his professional persona seriously. I thought he was very cool.

Chris

So, back from PIA already/ Or was that AARP that you were attending.

Funny you should mention that, the guy I did my seminar with told me the rooms were 1/2 price for AARP members! :D

Only a couple decades for me to wait, but the lower price WILL be appreciated!

Good thing YOU get to pay by the hour, and not the pound! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If you were famous (we'll gloss over the has-been thing) would you wear a shirt of your own branding? Is it me or is that just kinda arrogant? :D

Arrogant if he did it of his own accord, but in all fairness, I think his mom dresses him that way, in case he gets lost or scared. Next week he learns to memorize his phone phone # and to never talk to strangers!
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}