stimpy4242

What did you do for your 100th jump?

I did my 100 at a little dz in Idaho. I was kinda pissed at first because I thought nothing got planned for the jump, then I got a kiss pass from the DZO, my boyfriend, and then the DZO kiss my boyfriend:o...to top it all off I got pied, and the video is on the end of year video the local jumpers put together every year. Oh...and the shower afterward was fairly eventful.:)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

Mine must not be too memorable, because I had to look at my logbook...

Apparently I did a solo, cannonball exit out of the T-Bo. I also wrote that I was in a bad mood and that I landed badly and bruised my knees.

But jump #101 (on the same day) says that it was my first french-kiss-pass, so I guess my mood must have improved by then. :$ (I do remember that jump, and I remember getting a pie in the face for doing my 100th.)

I had planned to do my 100'th jump at my very first CRW camp at The Ranch. But some claustrophobia issues made me ditch a load, which ended up putting me a jump short by the time camp was over. [:/]

I ended up doing my 100'th jump as a solo under a new main. Pulled high....enjoyed the view. And made damned sure no one knew it was my 100'th. :)

I found out later that they knew it was my 100'th, but they said that since I was expecting to get pied, it took all the fun out of it. So they didn't! :P

Hmmmm.....maybe they just didn't love me enough to pie me? :o
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance