stitch

Who is your favorite "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" character??

Your poll lacks options

I like Willy Nelson (not THE Willy Nelson, but you know, his name is Willy Nelson. He was taken by the villagers when he was going 30 in a 25, well actually when he said "villagers", he really means just this one guy. He really didn't know him, well yea, he knew him, but it's not like, you know, they were buds or anything.)

Your poll lacks options

I like Willy Nelson (not THE Willy Nelson, but you know, his name is Willy Nelson. He was taken by the villagers when he was going 30 in a 25, well actually when he said "villagers", he really means just this one guy. He really didn't know him, well yea, he knew him, but it's not like, you know, they were buds or anything.)

This poll focused on the main characters only. Some wiseass will say "Carl" should be included. But, I think not. Since he is not featured in the opening or closing credits.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Your poll lacks options

This poll focused on the main characters only. Some wiseass will say "Carl" should be included. But, I think not. Since he is not featured in the opening or closing credits.

We could have a second poll for best/favorite supporting character...:)

I think it's a close tie between the Love Mummy, MC P-Pants, and Romulux. The mooninites blow....

My name is...
Shake-Zula.
The mic-rula,
The old schoolah,
Ya wanna trip? I'll bring it to ya.

'Cuz we are the aqua teens!
make the homies say ho! and the girlies wanna scream

Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
Number 1 in the Hood, G
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken