cocheese

Today on Dropzone.com we will talk about

Coming up later in the show today, Sunshine will give us a taste of her new thread titled "As the prop Turns part 2"

But before we get to that, Skymama wants to give us tips on how to keep from getting banned.

We'll also have a special rare appearance from Sangiro to tell us what he has been up to. He has some tips on how to actually get work done between bonfire visits.

Marriage proposals seem to be hot this week so stick around and see if Turtle proposes to Swedishcelt despite her wishes of flea infestation to him.

We have an action packed show today, or tonight, where ever you are on the planet. So tighten your chest strap, adjust your junk, and get ready to waste another moment in time with us.

Back after these messages from our sponsors.

Hello? I think we have Stitch's mom on the phone right now. Oh Hi Stitch's mom. Yes .. yes.... no... Sunshine really is a good girl... yes....yep only on dz.com .......ok.... yes we'll take care of your Stitch.
Bye Stitch's mom.....

Stitch's Mom everyone! because we feel sorry for her.

Whoa! Feeling poorly today? What you need is a taste of Popsjumper Protein!

1 teaspoonfull taken orally every day keeps you peppy and felling alive! It's also good for the skin - it keeps those cheeks ROSY!

Now, back to the show, folks!

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239