HeyRobin

Does Skydance have a favorite beer?

If I was in the area and cleared to jump, I'd make it two in a row. But since neither is going to happen, good luck on finding another polar bear to make that jump with you. Brrrrrrrr.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I thinking about visiting Skydance for the beer time this weekend.

Yall have a favorite?

When I lived at SkyDance the favorite was Sierra Nevada or as I think of it, Bottled Skunk Farts.

Corona is respected almost everywhere.B|
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

When I lived at SkyDance the favorite was Sierra Nevada

Sierra Nevada is the beer of that dropzone.

Hands down.

That may have been the case "back in the day" when the two of you were sleepin' on the packing floor there.

But that was then. This is now.

Sierra Nevada isn't nearly as good as it used to be, and the rigger and pilot both prefer Jack. ;)

That may have been the case "back in the day" when the two of you were sleepin' on the packing floor there.

2000 wasn't "back in the day" at Skydance......:S:D:P
Back in the day, you dont remeber what you drank...... :D

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

As long as it costs more that $5.99 a case, it's all good.
Anybody up for a polar bear naked jump for my 300th on Saturday? B|

Burrr:o I'm not so much into the whole naked winter jump thing. I am such a wuss about the cold. I looked like the state puff marshmallow man with all my thermals under my jumpsuit the weekend before last and it was one of the warmest ones we had in a while. I would love to be on that load though, to see the look on all your faces when the door opens at altitude:D

As for our favorite beer. Free = good in my opinion, especially when we get to share it with new friends:)
Fly like a girl

At the moment, it looks like I may be doing a solo [:/] Sorry if my shorts end up in your face obstructing your view of my "shock" to the cold if you're on the load. :D Looks like we may not get up at all, clothed or not, if the rain keeps up. :( Do I use too many smilicons? it would be cool to have multiple avatars, each with different expressions that change as the mouse passes over different sentenes of my post. That could be a million dollar idea waiting for somebody smarter than me to invent it! :o
Hope to see ya this weekend, FG1! B|

As long as it costs more that $5.99 a case, it's all good.
Anybody up for a polar bear naked jump for my 300th on Saturday? B|

Burrr:o I'm not so much into the whole naked winter jump thing. I am such a wuss about the cold. I looked like the state puff marshmallow man with all my thermals under my jumpsuit the weekend before last and it was one of the warmest ones we had in a while. I would love to be on that load though, to see the look on all your faces when the door opens at altitude:D

As for our favorite beer. Free = good in my opinion, especially when we get to share it with new friends:)