swedishcelt

post what you're drinking right now

At least use TF's white ass pic if you're going to have the same avatar.

I have a sneaking suspicion that one's going to come back to haunt me.... :(

All the others you have on here and *that's* the one you're concerned about? :ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My husband, wine snob that he is would cringe it he knew I was posting this on a public forum, but I like what I like and I like Charles Shaw Chardonnay. So that is what I am drinking. :P

Mmmm... Two Buck Chuck! Gotta love it. :)

Glad somebody else likes two buck chuck. Hey Krissanne, are you gonna be at Chicks Rock? I'll bring tons of two buck chuck for us :)

I finally tried Two Buck Chuck from Trader Joes...it's okay...but I have had much better;):D

My husband, wine snob that he is would cringe it he knew I was posting this on a public forum, but I like what I like and I like Charles Shaw Chardonnay. So that is what I am drinking. :P

Mmmm... Two Buck Chuck! Gotta love it. :)

Glad somebody else likes two buck chuck. Hey Krissanne, are you gonna be at Chicks Rock? I'll bring tons of two buck chuck for us :)

I finally tried Two Buck Chuck from Trader Joes...it's okay...but I have had much better;):D

I'm doing cheap wine tonight, but not THAT cheap. It's 2003 Columbia Crest Grand Estates Merlot. Living here is kinda nice...90 points for $9. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Drinking beer, and reading the page from the top...:|

Sniff. I met both of you that weekend. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke