fonz

Which pets do you like?

my Pacific Emerald Diamondback...

Hmmm. That kind of snake is a bit out of my league. It's cool if you can keep that kind of animal in a responsible manner, but I sure hope that you know what you did or are doing...

Alphons (seriously)
And five hundred entirely naked women dropped out of the sky on parachutes.
-- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Just a few opinions:
1) CATS SUCK - except the mountain lions that come through my property once a year or so
2) Puppies are a pain in the butt, especially the one that I caught chewing on my chest strap. Damn dog, now I have had to start putting my rig away after every jump day.
3) I noticed that horses are not on the list. Are you equine challenged?

Just burning a hole in the sky.....

CATS SUCK - except the mountain lions that come through my property once a year or so

Cats rock B|. True I have to put my rig out of their reach, they see it as a good scratching post, but that's what closets are for.

They're cool because:
1. I don't have to walk them. I give them a box of sand and they know what it's for.
2. I can put plenty of food out and they're ok without me for several days. If I'm home, they'll let me sleep as late as I want.
3. I can put the food dish away when I go to bed and they'll wake me up bright and early.
4. They're plenty social when I want them to be, and pick up on when I want them to go away.
5. They're cheap to feed.

CATS SUCK

Nah. They only suck when they want to. Generally, I'd take ten cats over one dog any day of the week. Not that I dislike dogs, but cats kick ass while dogs are "just" ok.

Cats and tarantulas don't mix by the way. Neither do cats and snakes. Not that anything bad ever happened in my house, it's just something worth considering.

I noticed that horses are not on the list.

Actually, they are. They're just up there with other farm animals.

Alphons (thinking of applying at the local zoo)
And five hundred entirely naked women dropped out of the sky on parachutes.
-- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I noticed that horses are not on the list.

Actually, they are. They're just up there with other farm animals.

Alphons (thinking of applying at the local zoo)

You are right. I did not notice that, I just figured that since horses are the pet of choice around here, they are everywhere and would have their own catagory. :P I like horses, but they basically are a large leather bag of bones that you shove money into. And all they do is make horsepoop out of it.

Just burning a hole in the sky.....