Rover7

Rig Demos

where is your regular DZ ? where can you visit ? It can help to visit a major center where you can try all of the above, plus other manufacturers. ll of them deserve the chance to try to sell you YOUR rig.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Demo rigs can usually be arranged by calling the factories or seeing them at a boogie. The thingto remember about demo's is they are not built for you, they are a generic size and they try to put you in the one that is closest to what you will be looking to have built. The demo may be a little larger or smaller but it can get you a rough idea of the fit. Some demo rigs fit better then others, but a custom fit rig would fit completely differently thne the demo rigs. Call and ask but most manufactors are in FL so its easy to arrange a trip, tour their factories and have the factory measure you if you decide to order their rig. :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

square 3 at cross keys has several different manufacturerers rigs for rent. not as good as a free demo, but not a bad investment considering the cost of a new rig. might even be able to make a deal for a reduced rate if you ultimately order a rig from them.

edited because i got my squares mixed up.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

i'm in ny/nj area. i can travel anywhere to try some rigs. i assume florida would be my best choice for demos?

Give Sonic at the Ranch a call. He's got a gear store and may have some demo equipment. I know they've got rental gear.

http://ranchproshop.com/

i'm in ny/nj area. i can travel anywhere to try some rigs. i assume florida would be my best choice for demos?

I was up at Skydive Long Island, Batavia, and Sky's the Limit this summer with 4 demo rigs. I wish you would have asked sooner. I'd suggest going to big DZ's and renting/Demoing gear from them to see the different types of containers.

Mark Klingelhoefer