Amazon

ROME

Season 2 of ROME on HBO has started out with some interesting twists.
The overall history of the families and major players we all know from history but the other stories are captivating and the production values are awsum.... so who else is watching this show on HBO.

I'm watching, but not expecting much...

It's fallen into the category:

"This show once rocked, but now it's lacking the ability to keep me interested" along with others such as:

Prison Break
The Sopranos (seasons 1-4 were kickass, but you have to admit, they started sucking ass after that.)
The L-word
Heroes (Season premiere tonight and it better fucking deliver something to keep me interested. The last season cliffhanger was like...meh.. )

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I'm watching, but not expecting much...

Come on.. the glimse of Vorenus kids in the wagon at the end of this episode was far too interesting not to wait and see where THAT story line is going.... like who was ACTUALLY behind their dissapearance.

I was a little bored with it until the last scene. I miss Caesar :(:(:(

But Octavian turns out to be a mega monster. I bet he was behind it.

And Brains...Deadwood is over. The most you're going to get right now are Season 3 repeats on Saturday night >:(~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

On Demand is your friend

And so is Bit Torrent!!

I have every episode. Hopelessly hooked on this show. Visually spectacular and great Characters.

I loved last nights twist where they realigned the show with some Historical accuracy by marrying Mark Anthony to Octavia.

The only thing I really didn’t like was the way they had Brutus "commit Suicide" after the battle in the last episode.

HBO spent $100 Million Making the first season (Actually HBO spent 85 and BBC spent 15).
Great Show that is almost somewhat occasionally historically accurate!!;)

They have canceled it (Cost way too high to continue) after this season. Now that HBO has canceled Deadwood, Rome and Sopranos.. probably save $15 a Month off my cable bill!!

They have canceled it (Cost way too high to continue) after this season. Now that HBO has canceled Deadwood, Rome and Sopranos.. probably save $15 a Month off my cable bill!!

WHAT?!?! They're cencelling Rome?! NO! Its one of my top 3 fav show series.Dammit!!>:(

I guess I'll go podcast all of them until the season box set gos down in price.I love the show,but I'm not paying 89$ for it.:(

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I loved last nights twist where they realigned the show with some Historical accuracy by marrying Mark Anthony to Octavia.

Yeah.. I knew that HAD to be coming..... since I do remember a bit of the actual history of these characters. I want to see how they handle the whole Cleopatra-Mark Antony thing.. and the Battle of Actium.